HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

A dealer told me they’ll buy it at invoice minus holdback
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No such thing as stupid dealers in Cali

1 Like

Say hi to my pink one two over while you’re there

2 Likes

Got $595 a week or so ago in MA

1 Like

how long did it take for your funding to be done by ccap after signing the paperwork? They recieved mine on Monday of this week and still no response.

about a week

1 Like

That’s promising. I’m hoping I’m still at $595 as well, Great Lakes region. I have a feeling some of these increases to $895 are resultant of CCAP allowing dealers to markup acquisition fees up to $300 this month?

thank you!

I have noticed massive delivery delays compared to last year. Three different vehicles at 3 different dealers taking well over a month to arrive at dealer after sticker shows up.

If it means anything, I haven’t signed my paperwork yet at Chapman but they still only quoted me the $595 acquisition fee for Saturday

ACQ fees depends upon a buyer residence or the dealer location.

The variation in fees at the same dealer would suggest its based off registration location… or maybe what phase the moon is in. It’s one of those great mysteries if it’s ccap doing it or if it’s a dealer mark up.

2 Likes

Yep - mine were 5 weeks apart, same dealer, very similar builds - one was $595, one was $895 :man_shrugging:

Most dealers have been marking them up. I called out Clutch’s southern dealer after they sent the lease worksheet with $895 and then another form with $595. They admitted to the markup and agreed to remove it after I brought it up

2 Likes

If the acq fee is rolled into cap cost, do we still need to pay for it after flipping?

Yes why wouldn’t you ?

1 Like

Yes, the acquisition fee is basically just a bank fee you have to pay for the privilege of opening the account.

3 Likes

So what make them (CCAP) decide to give a pass to some region and not the others. And it can change monthly too and 36 or 48 makes a difference.

I guess it just depends on what regions they want to move more leases in (as the lack of an acquisition fee is just another type of incentive).

1 Like

do y’all normally roll taxes and fees into your mo payments or pay them upfront? (if thinking about flipping potentially)

I found my people

17 Likes