HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Makes no difference unless you’re doing a one pay in a state that taxes monthly

Thanks. You are right, 48 with fee waiver is better than 36 for short term flippers.

How safe is Soft-Top if I have to park on the street? From the videos, it seems it takes a few minutes to take it off completely.

They would have to cut it to break in.

Make sure you get the premium twill instead of vinyl if you’re gonna keep the Jeep.

Both 4xes signed in March. One at Chapman came in at $595 and one at LC’s dealer came in at $895. Go figure. Claim is CCAP can change it based on many factors, one of which is multiple leases and/or recently closing an account. Both situations apply to me.

4 Likes

I ordered a dual top. I believe it comes with a premium soft-top. Is that what you are referring to as premium twill?
Half the time, my car would be parked on street and I am planning on taking off the hard-top immediately and using the soft-top during the summer. Was just wondering if it is safe.

1 Like

Recently closing a CCAP account or any type of account on your Credit report.

Seems odd that lowering/removing debt would actually cost you more $$ :man_shrugging:

Yea, dual top comes with premium twill. Should be fine on the street unless you live in Compton. FYI The soft top is gonna be in a box taking up the whole back seat all the way to the tailgate.

1 Like

Claims who? The dealer? LoL. Nonsense. It’s called marking it up for profit.

1 Like

I have no proof one way or the other, and I’m sure neither do you.

You could’ve asked them to see the approval from CCAP.

There are folks here who have had 6-8 CCAP accounts in under 6 months and have paid $595, so that excuse they gave is moot.

Its marked up, but if you’re flipping , I wouldn’t lose sleep over $300 bucks.

2 Likes

There have been approvals from ccap posted that listed $895

Post a screenshot of that approval here.

“Information that was relayed to us was that if the acq fee isnt stated there, Information that was relayed to us was that if the acq fee isnt stated there, then the one of the program guides is used.

Who’s using these guides? The dealer right?

CCAP isn’t saying specifically that the acquisition fee is $895 for this customer.

1 Like

I believe the pic in that post is what CCAP sent back. So, yes, CCAP is stating $895 for that customer.

It sure seems like the acq fee is stated there

So I spoke with a dealer and ordered a 4xe Sahara. Here are the details of the car
MSRP: $65,150
Selling Price pre-incentive should be: $57,141
Fed Rebate: $7,500
Amount due the dealer is asking: $538
I have attached the contract, I have not signed it yet. But I honestly feel like there is a discrepancy of ~$100 in monthly payment. According to the leasehackr calculator my payment is ~$410
Can someone please explain what’s causing this and is the dealer abiding by their promise of giving the discounts and rebates.
Thank you as always for being there for me every time.

Post your calculator…? Also, there are over 20k posts regarding the 4xe specifically. Have we attempted to figure anything out? At least become a supporter of LH if you’re going to milk the cow and not at least offer to feed it.

3 Likes