HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Crap!! I was there yesterday they had a ton of jeeps to move!

4 Likes

Data point on a ‘22 rubicon - 62k offer on a 64k(66.5k window sticker)from driveway

12 Likes

nice!

10char

They will likely tell you that you need to have the vehicle for 90 days before they’ll buy it

2 Likes

True! I’m rolling with keeping this with the summer months coming up, nice to see an actual offer instead of a lowball :man_dancing:t2:

1 Like

@wantingadeal

I spy with my right eye…

2 Likes

Just a heads up chapman is now charging an $895 acquisition fee

1 Like

Did you ask if it was marked up?

I was just there for service and heard them talking to the guy in finance.

If you question it they may adjust. They’re adjusting MF when questioned.

Nice! Mine is somewhere in that sea of Wranglers. Picking it up tomorrow!

2 Likes

My first contract had 895 which I did not sign they sent me the Second was 595 in march

I must have gotten one of the last $595’s :slight_smile:

Pretty sure acquisition fee is now 895 for most places. Signed my LC order last month and it was $895 there. Chapman was also 895 on docs last night as well. My Jan Chapman order was 595.

Also finance confirmed Chapman ran out of temp tags. Got 100 on March 1, and waiting to get more from DMV.

2 Likes

The $895 acq fee makes the 48-month acq waiver look more attractive for flipping. The higher MF on the 48-month term will only cost you $60 to $80 more on the rent charge per month, while you can save $895 upfront or as the cap cost(if you rolled everything into monthly payments)

2 Likes

Just sold a 22 Sahara SOT Cold Weather - $55k offer on a $59,265($60,680 window sticker) to a local Jeep Dealer

4 Likes

Could you list your options please?

Colored hardtop
Colored fenders
Cold weather
Leather
Black satin grille

1 Like

There’s mine! Picking up Saturday!

6 Likes

Just sold #2, 2021 Rubicon with leather, cold, tow and gorilla for a whopping $61.3K with a little over 2k miles to a local bmw dealer.

Ordered 6/30, picked up 9/15… sticker was $63.8k after price bump including dual top, which I kept.

This has been the most lucrative hobby I’ve ever had :joy:

5 Likes