HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

This is within $1. They are using the rebate to make your first payment. I assume this is a $0 DAS/$456/month offer?

1 Like

Yes, two of them charging concurrently on the same circuit is way too much current draw. They need to be on separate circuits.

2 Likes

This is exactly what’s going on here.

The email I was sent said “first payment due at signing”

Did you get an quotes for shipping? I’m expecting to get mine in June and need it shipped to the LA metro area.

1 Like

They’ve taken $456.07 and applied it from
The rebate. (See image).

If you pay the payment up front your calculator is correct.

1 Like

I’d definitely clarify with them.

They have it structured such that everything is capitalized and then the rebate is applied as a capcost reduction after paying the first month’s payment:

It’s no coincidence that $456.07 + $7043.93 = $7500

3 Likes

Thanks guys! Much appreciated!

In other news… what the hell are these fuel and random charges at the bottom? Sales guy said they are from jeep but my last jeep picked up in January didn’t have them.

I’m sure they are all surcharges being passed on to the customer; because the price increases haven’t been enough :roll_eyes:

On a side note, I want to buy fuel where they do. I’ll take 4 gallons for $12.

purely a guess

T3AC May be a refrigerant surcharge. I am the GM of a bus dealership and we are getting a surcharge added to all aftermarket AC installations because of new Freon requirements for AC systems. Maybe they are to the point of moving to the new systems and this is the surcharge?

2 Likes

At least Chapman gave me a price protected deal even though they said they weren’t lol. That’s my only saving grace.

The 4 gallons of fill is one of the interesting times when something shows up with a $ value for the invoice but $0 for the MSRP.

Has anyone used Criswell for an order? How was the experience?

They will mark up MF. Not a bad option if you’re buying but not great for a lease.

Ours will probably be on the same truck to gupton also a Feb build and have the same shipping dates.

I leased a gladiator through criswell and they were an absolute nightmare. We agreed to a deal on a truck, I sent in my credit stuff, agreed to pick it up a couple days later and the day before delivery they told me they sold it because they had a customer there in person. :angry:

1 Like

Did you order it ?

Negative. It was on the lot

did you provide a deposit?

Before I placed my order in December for a Sahara, the best I could do in TX for an order was $500 over invoice. That was at 2 dealers. The rest were MSRP. I doubt the environment has gotten much better since then. I ended up ordering with @Clutch.

1 Like

Yes. Everything was ready to go. But they “didn’t want to chance me backing out”

I think they were just offered more money