HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

I’m assuming a lienholder fee of $362 is valid? Don’t remember seeing that on prior CCAP leases but my last one was in 2017

This doesn’t include registration & license for CA? And no Cap cost reduction tax?

The amount of tea I could legally spill.

2 Likes

Yes and I even had them take forever to submit the deal for funding. Chrysler Capital contacted me and told me that they had not received everything from Chapman and that they would have to submit a second lease payment on my behalf because it was already due.

Considering a Rubicon order and have a question about colors. Thinking of Hydro Blue or Silver Zynith. Have seen both in person but only from a distance. Looking for something with some depth to it. I assume the Hydro Blue does as it is a pearl but does the Silver Zynith have any flake or particular depth to it?

Here’s a good reference for Silver Zynith:

Seems like it’s just a lighter version of Billet, which I have on a gladiator and find to have some really nice flake in it.

Aren’t both those dealers “sister” dealers?

They are not

1 Like

Thanks for the Silver Zynith pics. looks good. I’ll also have to check out Billet if that has nice flake to it.

2 Likes

Billet not available anymore - replaced by SZ. Silver was probably my last choice but happened to be available when we got our Gladiator last year, it’s much nicer in person. However I think between hydro and silver it’s a no brainer to go with hydro.

Got my Rubicon changed to Gobi with SOT!

1 Like

Yes, I jumped on the Jeep site to build with Billet and realized it wasn’t available across any of the models. I agree that Hydro blue looks to be the way to go with Billet not an option.

I like how they can add Gobi to the builder but not remove unavailable options like Tuscadero

1 Like

Apparently they leave it on because you can still find Tuscadero Jeeps in stock or in transit that are available to buy

2 Likes

Was the dealer able to put it through? Was under the impression you could not combine Gobi and SOT

1 Like

Mine is waiting for shipment which keeps getting pushed back. Order date 1/18

2 Likes

Curious as well, Gobi doesn’t allow for half doors to be added on the builder, but does for SOT.

Does it seem like the Rubicon is getting built faster than the other trims or is it just luck of the draw?I assume dealer allocation has alot to do with speed as well right?

It has to do with moon phases and live sacrifices.

4 Likes

Welp! Yeah thats kinda what I figured. Haha :confused: