HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

About to pull the trigger on a Gobi Rubicon with Mike Clinnin at MoG this time. BTW, reason I got no response is because his email address posted on the JL forums is wrong. His correct email is mclinnin@yourdodge.com. No deposit required so no skin in the game if the market sours or MF goes through the roof. This would be a keeper for me. BTW, MoG is now at 5% under invoice with affiliate pricing instead of 6%.

Anyone ordered through MoG can vouch for no silly games with MF markups and the like?

1 Like

Iā€™m waiting on a 1/29 Rubi order

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry to hear that. I was hoping all of our February builds to Gupton were all going at the same time. Mine was built 2/17 and showed up last Thursday.

Seems like a lot of Gupton orders with delays. Maybe they are slowing him down after the volume he did last year.

12/23 orders, one built 2/9, the other 2/16. Been waiting on transport to dealerā€¦ no different than 2021 orders (had one delayed over 2 months waiting on shipment to Gupton).

1 Like

Ordered a ram with Gupton on 2/28. It was build 3/10 estimated arrival 3/25-4/4.

:person_shrugging:

2 Likes

TRX? What options

1 Like

Just a loaded up 1500 crew cab to keep. Iā€™m not ballsy enough to order a TRX yet.

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t gupton basically only do invoice on vehicles, other than like the 4xeā€™s deeper discount? Or at least that is what I was told for the ā€œspecialityā€ vehicles. They wouldnā€™t budge from invoice.

Iā€™m getting 11.67% off MSRP on the Ram including affiliate.

Hmm, nice. So apparently they do offer decent discounts on other models. I know for the Rubi 392 and Hellcats, for example, they were at invoice.

1 Like

When Derek was the finance manager, no games, super quick and efficient. The new FMs, Joe and Lisa, are hit or miss from what Iā€™ve heard. By the time youā€™re ready to pick yours up, weā€™ll know how they rate.

3 Likes

They also locked all February programs as well, price, RV, MF and incentives. With the crazy Ram deals it was a no brainer for me

Do these numbers seem correct? Iā€™m $5 off from the breakdown they gave me but canā€™t figure out where itā€™s at.

Calculator

Also confirming the payoff will be the residual ($43,062) + total lease cost ($18,426) = $61,488 on a new sticker of $67,260. If this is correct, hopefully I can break even after a month or two (I know its likely overbuilt option wise for a flip, learned more after ordering)

remove the rent charge from that equation

1 Like

No, payoff isnā€™t that.

Your payoff will be the adjusted cap cost minus the base payment amount times the number of payments made plus the buyout fee, where the base payment is the payment before rent charge and monthly sales tax if youā€™re in a monthly sales tax state.

4 Likes

Capture
So itā€™ll be $57,131 minus any base payments applied plus the buyout fee, correct?

Agreed. Some great folks over at Mall of GA CDJR.

Lisa was the F&I person I dealt with. Initial contract had the wrong MF. She corrected it after I pointed it out. Added another week due to fedex shipping docs back and forth. Once they get the paperwork started it isnā€™t too bad but it can take a while to get to that point.

1 Like

Ordered a Sahara 4XE January 8 - picking up tomorrow from Gupton.

3 Likes