HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

I was just wondering. I know they are solid, just not much chatter about them lately.

In NY you are getting temp inspection sticker for 10 days, then You have to invest another $10 for permanent window sticker at any NY state inspection place.

1 Like

Did not get that at all. Dealer gave you that? Previous dealer had inspection already on window. Chapman nothing in there.

That depends on if it’s a Rubicon or Sahara.

Sahara is the black leather as shown above. But on a Rubicon the dash trim is a dark grey metallic plastic.

Google image search is your friend (or just the Jeep configurator online).

Mine is waiting for shipment which keeps getting pushed back. Order date 12/21

1 Like

Let me guess onepay?

I built it online and it would switch to that metallic plastic look…I wasn’t sure if it was just some default picture from a different trim or an actual one. Seems odd that picking a brown interior results in removal of a leather dash.

Out of state dealer cannot provide NY inspection sticker. Just go asap to the nearest inspection place before You will get a ticket…LOL

1 Like

Thank you for confirming it’s still leather. How did you get a Sarge 4XE? Is that a 2021?

Man good point. Haha I will tomorrow now.

It’s a Sahara

1 Like

I’m picking up a Ram from them sometime in the next 2 weeks or so.

But again the dash entirely depends on whether you’re talking about a Rubicon or Sahara.

Edit: configurator is in fact wrong!

Rubicon with black leather gets black dash with blue stitching.

Rubicon with brown leather gets black dash with light grey stitching (the Sahara panels).

5 Likes

Yep I stand corrected, have been looking at non-4xe’s for too long. The configurator just isn’t updated.

I am picking my 12/23 order up from Gupton on Friday. It was delivered to the dealer late last week.

2 Likes

Submitted co-signer info to Chapman ( PA ) dealer on Friday/Saturday per their request since I had been ‘flagged’ by CCAP for mis-aligned credit app income to W2 income (I changed jobs in Dec.).
Haven’t heard back, they aren’t responding to emails, aren’t answering / returning calls.

I called CCAP asking why I was denied (per Finance Mgr at dealership) - CCAP said they didn’t deny me, that my app was actually showing approved. Very confusing, but what irks me the most is the non-responsiveness.

1 Like

Appreciate the confirmation. Thank you good sir

I’m a little nervous they suggested to just complete the credit app when I get there Friday. My credit is frozen with the credit bureaus. I had no surprises in November so I am not anticipating any issues this time either.

KZ Purgatory. Built 2/9 still waiting on a transport. Both JC and Gupton telling me 3-28 to 4-14 now.

1 Like