HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Yes Clutch is an expert on 4XEs and only has good reviews. He is the right broker to help you get one if you live in Texas

1 Like

@mllcb42 @ApexHunt @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto @AutoCompanion thank you all for the kind words. We are humbled. Thank you for all that you do in the community.

@David_Song2 wed love the opportunity to earn your trust and business!
Email us: info@clutchautodeals.com
Or submit an inquiry form below:

We look forward to the opportunity!

Clutch

5 Likes

Clutch was amazing when ordering my 4xe, they set reasonable expectations upfront, and the dealer they work with is aces, no pressure selling. Don’t be intimidated by the process, you will not get taken advantage of.

3 Likes

I might as well add to pile. I am about to order my second Jeep through @Clutch! Its definitely worth it. 100%

2 Likes

I just picked up my 4xe ordered via @Clutch’s southern dealer on Friday. Easy transaction, all done online, and they picked me up at the airport and took me to the dealer. I was at the dealer for about 45 minutes to go over the features of the vehicle. Very easy.

2 Likes

Is there any advantage selling it to a Jeep dealer rather than 3rd party? Do they not need registration or something?

Selling to a Jeep dealer doesn’t require the registration but it is up to the dealer because they are taking some risk but most will do it.

I worked with @Clutch and would recommend 100%. His southern dealer was great to work with, very nice people.

1 Like

@Clutch and Chapman were awesome to work with recommended 100%.

@AutoCompanion was great but their dealer takes a very long time to process tags. Actually our tags are still not even submitted to our DMV and we are coming up on 60 days.

Any idea what happens if vehicle is sold before original dealer even submits the tags to DMV and next owner submits first? @rocketr

Chargeback goes against dealer. Believe they ding them some fees.

I actually think the buying dealer can not sell until the original title work is completed

1 Like

I leased a Hyundai 2 years ago and sold it after a week. I got a call from the dealer as the DMV told them the vehicle was sold (plates surrendered) so the dealer then put in a title only application, this is NY

Maybe i missed something but chapman no longer selling under invoice? What are they selling 4xe’s for?

There’s been some discussion that they stopped discounting across the board.

Wouldn’t surprise me if what really happened is they got hit with the 90 day can’t order anything penalty for having too many canceled orders (which is probably going to come to every dealer that was doing gigantic discounts and no deposit and were banking on cancelled orders to fill inventory).

5 Likes

Tom hasn’t updated his menu pricing on jlwranglerforum though? :person_shrugging:

Still reads 3% below invoice. He usually updated that immediately when they made a change.

Don’t know. I haven’t had a need to get current pricing from them.

1 Like

We used Chapman like a whore, we should be ashamed but aren’t :rofl:

5 Likes

Used her, then charged her back!

1 Like

Was there yesterday. They told me that 95% of cars coming in are all presold. They sold hundreds of trxs. Have 100 wranglers on the lot mostly presold.

According to them trx orders might reopen in April so I think the game isn’t over yet.

2 Likes