HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

what is GMTV?

For those who sold to dealers. How did you go about it? Did you email multiple Jeep dealerships? Who at the dealership did you deal with?

I really, really, REALLY hope the TRX party isn’t over… This thing is just a show.

Guys, does anyone have a shipping broker they can recommend? If you went straight with a shipper and had success, and you had a good experience, please do recommend. Trying to ship my 4Xe from Horsham to Miami. Thank you!

Givemethevin

@AutoCompanion has a shipper that will get it on central dispatch and he is pretty competitive

You can go here to put a request in for call back and the form will also give you his contact info https://www.leasecompanion.com/shipping

You can’t comment on that post no more it’s been closed
Did you see that

1 Like

I want to use a driver that delivered my brother 4xe last Friday and everything went smooth. I have a TRX at Chapman should be ready for pick up on Friday

is this code dead? I cant get it to work.

Contact multiple dealers. Email text phone whatever you like. Some will play ball others will not

Yeah we’ll see if there is a new one when a new episode of the podcast comes out.

Data point. 2021 Sahara 62k MSRP (July order) so probably around 65k today, traded in to local dealership for 54k. They had it listed for 57k, sold it within a week. Market still there and looks to be heating up again.

2 Likes

Spring is next week technically and is the kickoff the Wrangler season!

2 Likes

Best “non smart” charger for the money. Went with this after my “cheap” Chinese L2 charger would hit 160F on my infrared. This things is super overbuild and only gets 7 degrees over ambient.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, which one did you have?

100% garbage. I checked my wiring, the plug etc. 100% the charger

1 Like

That’s a bit rough. If in a tax-up-front state, that $62k with 9% off, plus taxes, acq, dealer fees, DMV, and whatnot, would be roughly $52k all-in. Better than a loss, I guess.

Tax levied on monthly, my pay-off was 47k (plus $1k I put down which included 1st month) so 48k. Made 5 payments $440 = $2,200. Around $50k all-in. Which means I drove the car for 6 months for free and pocketed $4k. Definitely no awards, but I had to get rid of it as I have a new 2022 landing this week.

6 Likes

Based on LH seems like 2021s are going for around 52-55k, so I took the 54.

Just want to confirm my logic, if flipping after a few months the 48 month makes sense to get the acq fee waiver, right? (in the southeast).