HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Yeah, was getting that yesterday but appears to be fine today.

Iā€™m still getting it today

'22 sahara data point. Just received an appraisal for the pink Jeep. $61450 msrp, 500 miles, autonation appraised at $54991. Think the buyout is around $49K. Wasnā€™t able to include installed options like safety, advanced safety, sot and cold weather so appraisal is bare bones. Anyways, wife wonā€™t allow me to flip her new toy. Toying with ordering another just to flip now.

7 Likes

what state is dealer they use for jeeps?

We donā€™t charge a fee. Just send us your build to info@districtleases.com Our dealer is also closer to NJ.

That seems very low. My sisterā€™s 21 sahara with 3k miles sold to autonation yesterday for 54,500. Similar packages, but just the black hard top.

Looking to get 2 4xes in Idaho - I am having trouble finding any dealer in Idaho/Utah/Nevada that will order for under MSRP. I have read through the posts and it looks like all the brokers are working in the east or south. Does anyone know of a dealer in the Idaho/Utah/Nevada that will do 4%+ under invoice or similar - thanks guys

Reach out to Clutch.

1 Like

Happy to help! Email us: clutchautodeals@gmail.com

I got the dual top group, with a color matched hard top. Not sure if thatā€™s changed recently.
The soft-top comes in a GIANT box, with the back seats down. So unless you have someplace to store it, just get a regular top. the SOT is basically a hard top and a soft top in 1, with half the hassle.

i can recommend adam the broker with moverjetlogistics, seen him recommended throughout LH - used him twice (gupton - miami FL, miami - phoenix AZ).

1 Like

What location / area /zip?

Data point in Texas. 21 Sahara with Body color hart top and Advance Safety with 8100 miles. MSRP was 58650 in July I think. Selling it for 53700 tomorrow. Got the exact same 22 but with SOT and regular Safety Group to keep.

1 Like

Iā€™m in south central PA but the autonation dealers are around DC.

What was the buyout?

People do realize that buyout can/does vary depending on the cap cost reduction of the deal, correct? The buyout amount isnā€™t necessarily relevant.

1 Like

Not to mention Texas taxes

It was $45,400

2 Likes

Who are you selling to?

Sellyourcar.com But Autonation just raised their offer by 250. I was ready to be done with it lol

1 Like