HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

So should he go to the delaer not insurance?

For what looks like non-impact damage, I’d certainly start there

1 Like

Out-of-state buyers from Chapman- did you register yourself or let chapman do the job

That kind of a crack within hours of picking it up? I’d be raising hell with the dealer, especially having paid extra for GG. Nothing to lose by trying.

Has anyone been able to find this deal at the 10% off MSRP in Michigan or close by?

Contact @DistrictCars he can help you out

Greed is job one at Stellantis.

I hope to see the day when they have to give over $20k in incentives to move inventory; but I doubt it will ever happen. It seems they will only build to order going forward even when we are swimming in chips. This new model is just too damn profitable.

1 Like

I agree but there’s those who can’t wait and desire to pay over msrp for things

1 Like

Hey, as long as my damn Rubicon gets to Chapman before another price increase, I don’t care.

2 Likes

If you ordered before December you are “price protected”

1 Like

I did not. 1/8 order.

Is this before or after he lowered it to 3% below invoice ?

Before, I still have the 5% below invoice, which is roughly 8.82% off sticker. With the price increase, my monthly goes up by $14 or $18, I forget. That’s OK. Just cannot tolerate another price increase.

1 Like

I doubt you’re going to get hit with the price increase. Tom has said many times that he will charge based on whatever he gets invoiced. They seem to have sorted out the confusion with invoicing vs the TRX issue which seems to be more of what he was “guaranteeing” against.

3 Likes

Ok. The dealer is 5 hours away…:roll_eyes:

That would be the best outcome. I have the original sheet, so of course I’ll review it with the team there when mine arrives.

On another note, the GC 2-row family is financing through Chapman is progressing. Little back and forth on the rate but we hashed it out. Will report out when we pick it up.

It doesn’t have to go to the originating dealer

haven’t seen 10% off in a long time that I recall.

Anyone else getting Unable to fetch required information. Please contact System Administrator when trying to pull their Build Sheet?

1 Like

I see the face and enthusiasm of his local dealer dealing with the car purchased somewhere else. LOL. IMO easier to deal with insurance. BTW i will make a call and find out…