HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Will some please post Manheim 4xe Rubicon sales. Much appreciated!

1 Like

Yes of course. Just curious to see how well someone may have made out!

Saw this at Carmax today. Yellow is quite rare.

1 Like

I also got the dual top group. Iā€™m curious, is it delivered with the hard or soft top installed? I would assume the hard top for shipping reasons.

Looks very clean. FYI thatā€™s a JK not a JL if you didnā€™t knowā€¦

6 Likes

Do you have more info on this? Chapman is an 11 hour drive from me and when I asked if it can be delivered to a local dealer or to my house instead of to them they said no. Obviously ik id have to sign paperwork beforehand and all that, but they had said it must be delivered to them. If I can get around that Iā€™d love to lol

The other post is referring to warranty service, which can be performed at any dealer. Not initial delivery.

1 Like

Ahh ok my mistake. Slipped over that. Thank you!

It is delivered with the hardtop. With the back seat folded so the soft top could be stored there. The soft top comes in a big box.
I ordered the dual top too but forgot to order the soft top window storage bag

My build sheet was visible for the past 3 weeks, but today I got this error when I check my build sheet:
ā€œUnable to fetch required information. Please contact System Administratorā€

What could have gone wrong here?

They scrapped your jeep to build other jeeps

Jkjk

Itā€™s just an error in the system mine said the same the following day it was viewable

My rubicon shipped.
Will be at gupton 2/21-3/7.
Hoping they honor the quoted price.

these dealers ship all over the US

My Chapman jeep has been registered but still not funded lol, FI said some issue with title application, signed on 1/29, not flipping but as a datapoint

Chapman just received 100+ orders inā€¦

Anything on '22s yet?

Nothing yet.

I wonder if they pay less for the rate colors, They always make it sound like the market really shrinks when you have a color other then the standard

Have my car for a month now, no plates or registration and now funding. Claimed I missed a signature somewhere and they are sending me back paperwork (for the past week but yet to receive it)