HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Many friends and family members have ordered from various. Gupton just mails us the docs to do it ourselves at no added cost.

2 Likes

Can you name your friend or family that got a lease/purchase through us?

1 Like

Nice color! How much was shipping from LA to CA?

It was 1k in cash.

3 Likes

How the the hell did you swing that? Iā€™m getting insane quotes. Do you have the info of the shipper you used?

It was arranged by dealer. They have something called ā€˜Central Dispatchā€™ where they list the shipping and someone accept it.

Good to know. Thanks

Hi All!

Can someone tell me why my numbers are not matching up with the dealership and does this look good? I know that I could prob get a better deal on ordering, but this is only a week away from the dealership. I am probably putting it in the calculator wrong.

In AZ, 22Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xE in transit quote (not ordered)

Dealer Quoted (after I got them down on the MF):
36 Month / 12000 miles
RV: 64% Rate 0.00113
MSRP: 63,768
Rebate: 7500
CAP Cost: 56,268

License Fee: 990, Acqu Fee: 595, Doc Fee 498, Other Fees: 22.53

Tax for my city/state is close to 8%.

They are quoting $700 a month

LeaseHackr Calculator

Guessing the typical AZ MF bump along with a few undisclosed fees (tint, etching etc) would put you right around $700.

Why would you pay sticker? ā€œprobably get a better deal on orderingā€ yeah almost a 50% reduction in payment

1 Like

any know a reasonable estimate for govt fees for indiana or a way to calculate them? 62,095 MSRP Sahara picking up from Chapmanā€¦just trying to make a semi accurate calculator for now. Thanks

I live in Indiana ordered from Gupton. Gupton collected sales tax on my one pay. When I registered the vehicle all I paid was the title fee and plate/excise tax. Gupton charged 7.50 for a 30 day temp plate through Tennessee. There is an Indiana plate estimator on their BMV website. My 56k Sahara was about $500 for the first year. Each year the vehicle ages the excise tax goes down. This included I believe a $50 surcharge for a hybrid vehicle. Full electric is more.

1 Like

Let me start by saying the two brokers on here are awesome. Clutch and district. With that being said after looking at the costs to ship and broker fee I started checking with local dealers.

Iā€™ve got an offer on the table $$470/month with buy rate(obviously mf and rv could change)
36/10
$65,510 msrp
Theyā€™re giving me a bit more than 5% off msrp and itā€™s pretty much a sign and drive. $500 due at signing which is just my deposit. Iā€™m thinking I wonā€™t do a whole lot better in the PNW. Just wanted to throw my experience out there.

Good luck all

1 Like

Until they pull the wool up over you at delivery.

Whatever you do, make sure you get it in writing and signed by a sales manager.

4 Likes

Itā€™s hard to believe in PNW you can get such a good deal. My local dealer in kirkland and bellevue want to charge me over msrp. The best deal they give me is at msrp + mark up MF.

I had two different dealers offer me invoice price which is about 4.3 percent off. Then I squeezed an extra percent and I qualified for an additional $1000 rebate and then fca. Theyā€™re sending me over docs to sign now. Weā€™ve purchased vehicles from this dealership before so Iā€™m not too worried about them pulling some shit, but I know how things happen so I wonā€™t be afraid to walk away from The deal. I donā€™t need the vehicle, it just makes sense at this price point.

1 Like

There is absolutely no way your $500 DAS and 470 a month on a 65k MSRP. Something is wrong. Unless your in a tax free state?

2 Likes

No tax state

1 Like

For those of you not going through a broker what about tread lightly for 1% off invoice? Dealer gets paid 1% as well but admittedly they donā€™t have to accept it and it takes 30 days to be active.

1 Like

Most dealers are not honoring tread lightly now

1 Like