HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Old sticker price

Trying to decide between standard or premium soft top. Any idea if the premium would slow down the build process?

let me check that for ya…

giphy

8 Likes

Go with premium, the vinyl is scrap

At this point, 1 lug nut would slow down production, according to the internet.

1 Like

It honestly seems like they are increasing the sale price by adding $1000 extra somewhere.
The closest I could come up with is this with a selling price of $53897, not $52879
Your adjusted capital cost in the image is also $53897.

I already provided the calculator. According to the sheet he posted, he isn’t putting anything down, so that is wrong in your calc. The up-fronts are coming out of the $7500 incentive.

1 Like

Gupton was nice enough to send a driver to pick us up from our hotel in Nashville.

Bump

anyone order from Chapman to Florida? Do they register and do everything and just send you the plates? And/or do I still need to go to the DMV or Tag agency myself?

Thanks @anique that’s what I was wondering too, but very confused specially with the shady response that someone got, had me be on alert. but @Qbrozen what I m still confused about is even though my selling price is 52879 (5%off invoice) and then they took out $1196(fees) from the $7500 then it shouldn’t have disturbed the 52879 instead they use 53896 as cap cost-- is that making sense?

Just a FYI, there are Jeep brokers in the Southern region. Clutch or ALN…

You are right. Capitalizing all the payments makes them come out of the Gross Cap Cost.
Makes sense now.

1 Like

I know - I already have my order placed though and coming soon. Just wondering if anyone has experience with Chapman

Oh ok! I thought you were about to place an order.

Post deleted.

You need a breakdown of all your fees, which aren’t showing here. $1196.90 is only a portion of the fees, and don’t forget first month’s payment. The rest are rolled into the Gross Cap.
You’ve got up-front tax on the incentive plus first month plus doc fee plus DMV plus acq fee. It adds up quick.

yes you are spot-ont!
just wanted to ensure not getting screwed on numbers somewhere else, since I emailed them reminding them the MF and 5% after one of the guys shared his experience-thanks for your time buddy!

Gupton has been fastest and cheapest for me. All others take longer and charge $500+ for runner fees and miscellaneous cost.

So you ordered a Jeep from all of the dealers and brokers on LH?

2 Likes

Received my 22 Sahara yesterday. It was fun tracking the vehicle through UConnect app from Louisiana to San Diego. Took just 3 days. I am loving it so far. First time driving a wrangler. I love the one pedal driving too just like Tesla.
Now, I will be getting Rubicon rim/tire set next week to replace the stock ones. Anyone looking to grab Sahara wheels or tires in SoCal?

13 Likes