HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

UPDATE: Figured this out. Ordered these two items separately - Spare Tire Mount 2 Bike Rack Quadratec Part #: 92034.1007 and Ski and Snowboard Adapter Quadratec Part #: 92034.1030. Hoping they work out. Cost $392 total. OLD QUESTION: Has anyone in here purchased a spare tire bike rack/ski rack for the 4XE Rubicon? Have the one touch so can’t put anything easy on the roof. Saw this on the Quadratech site (https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadratec/ski-snowboard-rack-jeep-vehicle/spare-2-bike-rack-combo) but it’s out of stock through March at least. Doesn’t help this winter!

In the case where the dealer bumps up the MF and lease is terminated within a month or two, what effects does that have on dealer’s profits from the increased MF?

FYI thats a hitch rack

There are 4 to choose from on that page. Middle ones are for the spare.

“75/25 split on all participation; three payments must be made by customer or subject to chargeback”

where are you quoting this from?

Looks like a handful of people on the jl forum have received notice of their wranglers shipping out 12/17. I’m guessing a bunch of vehicles moved to D1 today. Time to bug jeepchat tomorrow to see if any of mine have updates.

Great stuff. How long does it take from building date to dealership delivery? Any clue on that?

That’s fantastic news lets gooo

It’s from STANDARD LEASE RATE SHEET - 11.18.21 - 11.30.21

Sounds like there can be a lot of variability in that

Putting in an order for myself and a friend with Chapman tomorrow unless anyone knows a Midwest dealer that can come close to their discount? Any help would be much appreciated. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m still trying to get my head around if there really is a way to break even/make a few pennies after 6 months of use like some are managing. These figures are rough but 9.25% off a Sahara means $49k invoice and a monthly lease payment of 429 in Socal.

After 6 months the payout cal looks like $48900 - [Payout Calc] adding in $1000 drive offs, 6 months of lease payment (2574), $500 broker fee and $1700 transport (DC dealer) - that means the car would need to make $54674 to break even. There’s no way Carvana etc would pay anything like that for the car.

What am I missing??

Granger Iowa does 4% off invoice but require a non refundable deposit, smarter to go with the refundable option and ship imo

1 Like

I wouldn’t order from a DC dealer if I was in CA, however, I’m not sure why you think $54k isn’t a reasonable thing for a 3rd party dealer with so many offering in that neighborhood. Carvana isn’t the place to sell one of these.

I’m also not sure I’m following your math. Your 6 months of payments reduces your buyout price…

Has anyone really managed to sell a 6 month old car with a few thousand miles for that kind of figure though??

Yes, people have sold these with a few thousand miles on them for that kind of figure.

1 Like

ok strange that caravana are only offering $46k today. Why would people pay more than MSRP for a used vehicle instead of going new and getting the fed rebate?

I sold a soft-top a few months back for 52k, msrp was around 54k. Carvana listed for over 58k. I feel like if I followed the HODL philosophy I could’ve cleared more :joy:

PS if a soft top can go for that much, imagine a hard top

Carvana isn’t the place to go with these.

Most people looking for one of these new are coming across dealers selling inventory units for $10k+ over msrp.