HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Using my taxes and DMV fees, and assuming no dealer adds, base MF and and honoring advertised price, it would have come out to about $460 a month for me with 1st DAS.

1 Like

If only dealer understood the LH way of life

end of an era

2 Likes

@GOAT i just got off the phone with them.

Those add ons are for several BS additions (ceramic coat, lifetime paint less dent repair, all weather mats, nitrogen inflation, etc). They told me these items are also non-negotiable as they are added as soon as the vehicle comes off the truck.

I told them I had a unit on order for 5% under MSRP with just a doc fee added and I would pass unless they were willing to negotiate more. He asked for me to send over proof of the 5% off and he would let me know what they could do. So we will see, I will let everyone know what they tell me.

He also told me the money factor for 36/10 would be .00155 instead of .00113 so that are marking up the MF too.

edit

I also asked if I could get all the on ground units they have sold today would they waive the BS add ons. Will let everyone know.

2 Likes

You meant 5% off of invoice right? I’m in for one!

Was Grayson who you spoke with?

5% below invoice…what’s the total % off in that situation?

Yes Grayson.

Yes invoice. Not MSRP. Sorry about the confusion.

He gave me the run down of the add ons but not how much they charge :sweat_smile:

Invoice is about 4.5% off msrp

1 Like

If they waive the stupid add ons it would be -7.25% off MSRP for on ground unit with a $699 doc fee

Ya, that wouldn’t be bad to grab as a flip, even with the inflated mf

Let us know, the LH reputation is in your hands :joy:

5 Likes

Guys, this dealer isn’t going to work @mllcb42 and I both tried.

We are between $3,500-4,500 from where the deal needs to be at the advertised price.

With all their add ones it seems you can buy at MSRP less rebate.

Not enough skin for me as it would just be vehicle to hold me over until my order arrives.

If anyone wants the dealer contact info to buy at MSRP message me please.

2 Likes

it was worth a try, thanks for your effort :slight_smile:

Thanks for all of the legwork guys :joy:. I wanted to have hope, but I had a good suspicion this would turn out to good to be true.

On the bright side, in the 392 group, some of the 22s have received build dates starting 12/16, so things are actually getting started.

4 Likes

how do you get access to that? friends in high places? lol

If only.

One of the people on there had the screenshot sent to them from their dealer and they posted it on the 392 fb group.

1 Like