HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Yeah I ordered dual top and never took out the hard top…. That being said anyone wants to buy my soft top?? :joy: its sitting collecting dust

1 Like

Do they require a deposit?

Do it and get one of those Frontier leases.

2 Likes

I sold mine on ebay for 1,600 a couple weeks ago! Guy came and picked it up.

1 Like

You could probably get $1k plus locally. Which would have been okay before they raised the price of dual top from $2500 to almost $3,750.

2 Likes

Sent you a pm

can anyone tell me except local dealer, carvana and carmax, who else company will buy a wrangler 4xe straight from you. and I only have a temp license plate from dealer, will I be able to sell to them? thanks in advance.

If this forum knew the real numbers, they would be shocked, but they would also be shocked at Gupton’s true units delivered/month.

Either way, for all here, take advantage of the deals when you can, and don’t worry about the hoopla. To me, trying to recoup their audit settlement sounds a lot more likely. Lol @ 2500 orders …

1 Like

Most places you need the actual plates

1 Like

:smile: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

$1k non-refundable, last I heard.

Shocked that’s the numbers are higher or lower? I always think we’re a very small sample and the average consumer isn’t buying/flipping 4XEs or other cars just because they can.

Lower! And I mean the overall numbers each dealer delivers per month. From this thread, you’d think they’re in the Top 10 CDJR dealers in the country (they’re not). Why would a dealer want to sell at 8-10% off sticker? All of the simplest/logical explanations are usually correct - Occam’s razor.

Did CCAP raise bank fee from $595 to $895? I’m From NY And Dealer is in MD.

mine came to $68k. Not that awful, but I easily prefer my $61k Wrangler.

1 Like

Probably marking it up 300?

1 Like

They occasionally have different acq fees in different regions it seems.

1 Like

Did u switch out the grill inserts and light surrounds? Got a part number?

Wrong thread for this, but anything seems to go nowadays. :man_facepalming:

I would really be interested in the SR, but I don’t foresee it being worth the money (obviously assumed pricing at this time). The pricing is about $5-$10k higher than I had anticipated.

Grill inserts/headlight surrounds: 6KM36TZZAA
Bumper applique (the silver rings, also come in black): Left 6BU59TZZAA, right 6BU58TZZAA

1 Like