HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

What likely may have happened is they are trying to recoup the charge back they suffered.

Yeah, thatā€™s definitely not happening unless the RV is stupid high (which I wouldnā€™t expect) and the MF is very low. My build would be nearly $80Kā€¦ I donā€™t like the vehicle nearly that much LOL.

He may mean across brands. I know they do a ton of Ford orders as well, etc

No idea whether thatā€™s true or not, thatā€™s what he replied.

So how soon can you technically flip your lease?

Just got the build sheet for Zenith Silver Rubi with colored top and fenders. Seems like the Tusco and Zenith will be delivered around the same timeā€¦ gotta flip the black one now.

I tried to place my order for High Velocity yellow but the dealer said this color is currently not available. He pulled up his ordering screen and thereā€™s nothing for HV. He called his Jeep rep who confirmed that HV is not available. They said Gobi is the next color they are releasing in March. If anyone has been able to order a High Velocity JL, let me know.

I just checked with Chapman and they came back at 3% below invoice for the Wrangler 4xE.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s very disappointing. Guess im gonna have to drive the pink one longer.

Just lease swap it with me for 0 down when you get tired of the pink :grimacing:

take care of my guy for me

8 Likes

Glad Gobi will be back now!

They did say late availability for HV. It is only January ā€¦ Gobi is sweet, though. Thatā€™s a win.

Gupton is taking affiliate so maybe a blessing to get one for 6 under w/ affiliate plus rv lock which is huge.

Just got an offer from local dealership. I can make $9k by selling my 4xe tomorrow. But I donā€™t have a second car. Any ideas how to make it work if I order a new 4xe today? Short term rental?

1 Like

Pee Wee Herman Bicycle GIF

really your best option unless you take public transport, a Nissan Frontier(same thing), or get a lot of Doordash for 3 months.

8 Likes

For sure, sent out a request to Daniel. Chapman is much closer and doesnā€™t require a deposit but not a big deal.

1 Like

So is gupton basically hoping that they donā€™t get audited because he is allowing affiliate?

I think I have read that multiple dealerships are allowing affiliate pricing. However, a couple of the main ones that are mentioned on this forum are not allowing affiliate so it has caused confusion.

I want to see how many people on this thread would actually remove and reinstall their hard top by themselves. Itā€™s probably only 100 pounds or so, but given that it is a flimsy piece of easily damaged fiberglass and glass hovering over a freshly painted vehicle, none of which I own outright, I would rather not take any chances. Besides, dumping all this stuff on the grass is a far cry from storing it properly in a garage, out of the way of other vehicles, kids, bikes, etc. Itā€™s still pretty impressive the way this guy gets it done.

2 Likes