HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Oh crap, I got hardtop thinking a buddy could help me just lift off and stick in the garage 2x a year… did not anticipate needing a hoist.

You can certainly do that, but it is pretty awkward and takes up a lot of space if you don’t sit it upright.

1 Like

My wife and I did mine and she’s pretty short. Plenty of people have done it solo, for example

3 Likes

I did it myself in a Gladiator once. I don’t recommend it. It’s definitely doable with another person.

1 Like

I have a large raised area in my (detached and not used for parking) garage I was planning to store it in.

Ah, this looks SUPER doable, especially considering I’d do once or twice a year.

but the front top panel comes out, as do the rear side panels. All very easy to manipulate by yourself and gives you plenty of open-air experience.

Rear side panels only come out on the SOT

1 Like

Anyone get numbers from Chapman lately? I put in a request and got an email that pricing was updated and they’re now doing 3% under invoice. Emailed back for confirmation and got a reply from Tom confirming that they are not doing 5%.

I put one in with Chapman two days ago at 5% under.

This was for a Wrangler 4xe?

really? oh, huh. I never tried it on mine but had seen it in pics and it looked like mine had separations there. Well, that kind of sucks.

Got a reply from Tom saying that they have over 2500 orders and need to catch up.
Guess they’re now trying to slow down the incoming orders :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Yes, Wrangler 4xe Rubi. I got the POC and it does show 4xe. I’m going to reach out to Gupton.

2 Likes

You can probably thank JL forum for discount drop. They went nuts on Champan rep recently. The guy probably had enough.

7 Likes

I did see a lot going on there with the price increase and protection.

Danny Gups 2.0

3 Likes

Grand Cherokee 4xE pricing is out.

5 Likes

Mucho expensivo

I don’t think that is true our dealer sees their numbers and it is nowhere near that.

In fact they are not even anywhere near a top volume store.