HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Estimated ship date is actually the build date. They are weird on how they phrase things

The black rims look cool but the 2022 rims on HA isnā€™t too bad on Sting Gray.

6 Likes

Looks out of place to me on the rear

2 Likes

Kinda awesome look, not gonna lie. I think these HA rims work really well on the non-vibrant colors (greys, white, black). Sahara blacked-out rims seem better suited to the splashy colors, where attention is focused on the paint.

2 Likes

I agree 100%. Depends on the color

2 Likes

Interesting. Keep me posted, Iā€™m hoping something changed by next week!

Iā€™ve gotta assume itā€™s the headliner but Iā€™ve seen peoples delivered already with it so it could be something random.

1 Like

I personally think all weather mats are holding them up.

Iā€™ve seen several ordered with the same spec as me, from the same dealer and from the same time frame already delivered.

Mine is still in ā€œcollecting partsā€ check back.

Mines in ā€œcollecting partsā€ since 12/22 as of yesterday. Loaded Rubicon 4XE except for Advanced and Steel bumpers.

I agree here, I think I remember reading about orders earlier on that were totally stuck because of the mats.

I made sure not to order them with mine because of this but Iā€™m still held up ha!

1 Like

My last 4XE was delivered without mats and they took it off the msrp. Doubt mats holding up anything. No way 1,200 or so wranglers are parked waiting on mats to ship

2 Likes

I hated those HA rims at first but these actually look nice on sting grey. The white HA not so much IMO.

yeah I tried using the links with my vin right after I talked to JC and they said I was in paint, but both came back with no records found. Weā€™ll see if it updates tomorrow.

I think Iā€™ve seen a theory for every single option and part at this point. All of them have been disproven by counter-examples, so Iā€™d say pour a stiff drink, stop speculating and chalk it up to whatever mind-boggling algorithm determines which orders get sequenced. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

god these new rims blow. really makes me want to switch back to the sahara.

out of curiosity anyone tried fighting this with Jeep? iā€™m sure itā€™ll go nowhere but it might make them actually fix the damn online builder.

Just checked offers on my 60k Sahara. 53.5k from Autonation and 52k from carmax. Not the best but still a couple thousand in equity based on current buyout.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

For me, those HA rims are quite possibly the ugliest rims ever put on any modern Wrangler.

3 Likes

Jeep is well known for having a good relationship with the aftermarket community, perhaps these wheels are meant as a gift to Quadratec?

1 Like

ā€œJust checked offers on my 60k Sahara. 53.5k from Autonation and 52k from carmaxā€

2021 unit? Try KBB cash offer.

At this point, literally every possible option/feature has been suggested as ā€œholding upā€ orders ā€“ it clearly isnā€™t the case that one thing ā€œdelaysā€ an order.

Know what the real ā€œhold upā€ is? Jeep has like 75,000 Wrangler orders and can only make a few hundred per day.

3 Likes

-9 here today. Electric mode hasnā€™t worked in last 3 days. Got a message when I turned car off they said ā€œplug in vehicle for battery conditioningā€

Edit. Didnā€™t mean to reply to last post