HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

It’s supposed to do that any time you turn it off and the temp is below -5.

It wants to precondition the battery and to keep the battery above -22 should temps fall further.

Anyone do a remote lease with Chapman? Do they overnight the docs to you or use electronic DocuSign like a few other places? My vehicle arrived over a week ago and still have not received anything, even tho they keep claiming they are sending them.

Pretty sure they FedEx the paperwork

Yeah im not surprised they are busy. They will ups you everything.

Just did. They UPS the documents but do take their time doing it…

Saw this on marketplace in IL and remembered your post.

1 Like

I appreciate that!

That’s what I figured… Am not in a hurry so not gonna stress them…maybe even drag it into Feb and see if MF or RF changes in my favor…

1 Like

Isn’t there a 14 day rule of picking up the vehicle? Not sure if that’s a dealer or CCAP rule or if anyone enforces it??

Price protection requires the vehicle to be picked up within 14 days

So with the new price increase that would be a major impact - any idea if you automatically lose it or the dealer has to do paperwork,etc to force you into the higher price.

No clue. It may limit their ability to claim the price protected price.

KBB says vehicle not eligible.

Edit:

Adding Carvana $54,300.

1 Like

Is this 2021?

Yea. I’m wondering if prices will go up with the significant MSRP bumps. I’ll probably hold it for a couple more months.

1 Like

I have to decide whether I sell my 21 right now before I have a replacement lined up. I’m a little anxious doing that in winter with only a RWD Model 3 as our daily to share. But it’s a $55k offer in a 55k MSRP…

5 Likes

Re-upping this thread for you - many places to try and offers can vary widely.

3 Likes

Sell sell sell !!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Who’s offering the 55? Seems a lot better than what vezhof is getting

No way. Sell it.

1 Like