HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

I believe the first one is mine, but I don’t know how it got to your dealer since I’m still gathering parts from October, and I ordered from a different dealer.

Can’t figure out which one I like more. White or Sting Gray.

I actually like both and don’t hate the wheels on either color.

2 Likes

yeah but will try another computer

1 Like

Cancel my order I’m be there in 3 hours to pick up the white one sorry whoever ordered it haha. :slightly_smiling_face:

I know you like the white one. But what’s up with the wheels??? Are these HA?

1 Like

I’ve ordered a white HA. Those wheels make me sad. I’ll have to get take offs from another wrangler if I decide to keep it

They are not bad, IMO.

3 Likes

Have you been hiding under a rock? :rofl:

Yes, they’re the new 4xe HA wheels that are supposed to be black.

4 Likes

Not better than the full black imo. I’d actually like to grab the Mojave rims I have on my gladiator for the HA if I don’t flip it

1 Like

I can’t digest all this info, just saw white lol

Anybody in here from the Chicago area and expecting a 22 Sahara in the next month or two? If so, I am offering a trade of my HA rims for the black Sahara. I know a lot of people like the new HA wheels; however, I was anticipating a darker wheel and the machined face is not what I was expecting. I’ll be picking up my HA within 30 days and I’m happy to connect to discuss if anybody is interested.

1 Like

I have that saved in my links as an option. I also might pull them off and replace with new wheels and tires.

Yes high altitude. Lots of other customer cars you can try and convince someone to trade with.

I’m 3 days ahead of you… was in paint 4 days ago, build sheet populated that night (same day JC said it was built & pending additional equipment). My build sheet also references “regression from D1 to D” and lists “Special Scheduling Condition VII”. Though, I have no advanced safety or cold weather. The only “additional” equipment in the build is remote start & headliner. (I assume body- colored hardtop is included when it’s considered “built”).

Still no sign of the window sticker.

Jeep chat and everyone else keeps saying the headliner isn’t holding up parts/ installation. Maybe it’s the front license plate bracket??? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Ordered November 30th and still in the ordered parts phase and told to check back in 3 weeks :cold_face:

So if I have the price protection locked in I’m confused how the RV will work. Can someone explain it to me?

The RV at time of delivery will be offered.

The rv % is based on the programs that are offered at delivery, but does it multiply by the new msrp or the msrp at the time of order?

At time of order if MSRP is locked.

2 Likes