HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

What does it mean to escalate an order?

There is a process where they get assigned to a second tier of customer service for tracking after a certain amount of time. I believe you have to request. See more discussion of it on the Jeep forum.

What he ^ said, Iā€™m not complaining and I understand there is no rhyme or reason how Jeep builds stuff, but if I can light a fire I will.

Itā€™ll only make it worse. Be patient .

Yea, until itā€™s 7 months. Orders from December shouldnā€™t be delivered before orders from October regardless, I donā€™t care how Jeep operates., Iā€™ll complain. Will they do anything about it? Probably not, but whatevs

1 Like

Does anyone know if Gupton is still asking $1000 deposit?

Yes, $1000 non refundable. Also accepting Affiliate.

2 Likes

I am not sure escalating does anything, just sounds good.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons why there would be orders in December made before October. A system that didnā€™t prioritize for those logistics would just make everyone wait longer.

1 Like

Danny Gups also giving sales price and RV lock :lock: :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

I donā€™t think anyone knows the reason, and until itā€™s proven, there is no reason for why they do what they do. HAs are being built, I donā€™t have anything on mine that isnā€™t on another, and itā€™s a high volume dealer, so whatever the ā€œlogisticsā€ are that no one knows for sure, there are no ā€œlogisticsā€.

Just because you donā€™t know the reason doesnā€™t mean there isnā€™t one

2 Likes

There probably is a reason, but no one on these forums know, everyone just speculates. The JL forum is the worst, if someoneā€™s Jeep isnā€™t built it has to be something holding it up, while the same thing holding up theirs was just made 1000 times.

2 Likes

What is the date you ordered your HA? Mine was ordered 10/26 and I had the advanced safety, cold weather and gorilla glass options. Was scheduled for shipping (build) 1/14 but with crypto being down, not sure if anything has started.

Same date, in D still.

What options do you have?

Yes, we donā€™t have insight into the specific supply chain, manufacturing, and shipping constraints of Jeep, but those are all real things with real impacts.

The alternative is they build them sequentially based on vin and everyone waits significantly longer to get their jeep and prices go much higher.

Iā€™m also waiting on an October HA order.

1 Like

SOT, cold weather, safety, gg. I could easily say itā€™s any one of these things, but itā€™s not.

1 Like

Yā€™all want to race? First person to get their HA order gets a stubby antenna? Lol

But yours is scheduled to build soon right?