HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Rubi

Sahara

HA

7 Likes

I have a gladiator also so been using that in the winter and up here in Minnesota. We have had some really cold weather so far this year mixed with quite a bit of snow.

Iā€™m in the same boat, if I sell the LT1 (which Iā€™d have to do in spring or early summer and our values get diminished up here as dealers low ball the crap out of you for muscle cars in the winter) Iā€™m worried Iā€™ll miss the v8 if I decide to keep the HA

1 Like

My order from 11/9 is still in the scheduling phase. Loaded out HA. Very depressing wait. Especially seeing orders from 12/2 being built and arriving.

1 Like

20" rims arenā€™t good for what a rubi is built for.

2 Likes

The Wrangler brochure was just made available, the HA rims shown are the same as the build shows, with black and gray, no silver. It doesnā€™t label them as 4xE, but there are no other options.

https://mydigimag.rrd.com/publication/?m=33892&i=731922&p=47&bt_field_name[]=source&bt_field_value[]=null&co=US&pid=497&pc=J-JL-web&ver=html5

2 Likes

Whatā€™s weird is the non-4xe HA gets the sahara style wheels, so even their wheel options shown there arenā€™t really accurate.

Whats also on that next page is an optional Rubicon wheel that I didnā€™t know was available.

https://mydigimag.rrd.com/publication/?m=33892&i=731922&p=48&bt_field_name[]=source&bt_field_value[]=null&co=US&pid=497&pc=J-JL-web&ver=html5

I think that Rubi with 430 miles is my. Sold it to gmtv.

Are these asking prices?

Results. 10char

Wait a second, Dallas with the highest payouts? :eyes: Is this the confirmation bias I needed to pull the trig?
Real question is Rubi or Sahara?

Ya, thatā€™s the XR package wheel which isnā€™t available on the 4xe Rubicon but is on the normal rubicon

And how much did GMTV buy for? Wondering what they look for in profit.

Florida deal would be greatttt

You can feel better knowing that people here placed orders even earlier than you are still waiting. :grimacing:

My 10/14 order is not going into production until 1/20.

I donā€™t understand your question

My 10/15 is still waiting on parts. I fell like I am forever a D.

3 Likes

Might want to think about rewording that. :joy:

4 Likes

Hey everyone, any suggestions on how to proceed with a tread lightly. Iā€™m trying to sign up a family member for the extra discount. Since there doesnā€™t appear to be a local club discount Iā€™ll need to shell out the full $100. Do I just select that I am not a member of a local club and just do full $100. Thank you in advance.