HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Love to know how you are working a profit on a Tesla model y right now?

Wish theyd bring back Nacho :smiling_face_with_tear:

9 Likes

There’s one in my neighborhood. It’s a sweet color.

Heard back from the guy with the super shiny sarge green regarding what products he uses to get that shine

The answer appears to be… absolutely nothing special. Some generic spray on ceramic from turtle wax.

7 Likes

Sell both and use the $$ on the third one duh
Ez pz

25 posts were split to a new topic: JeepHackr - Grand Cherokee Discussion

If you can pull off in stock 4xE at pre order pricing I’m 100% down

1 Like

What do you mean by this

Friendship CJDR

Oh, you’ve moved on from talking about GC 4xes.

Friendship is a bust. 2% off msrp at best, with a hugely marked up mf.

Sucks. Yes I moved on I would actually keep a gc 4xe I thought I’d keep a wrangler 4xE but it’s so tempting to sell I always do lol

1 Like

@Laker Granger… Iowa? What dealership?

Hey All, I was also considering a $12.2k one-pay lease for my 4xe as opposed to $14.6k total lease cost. Do dealers allow some of this payment to be made by credit card or does it all have to be in cash?

1 Like

Most dealers cap the credit card at around a few thousand but it can vary. So yes you can pay part of it on a card

1 Like

I believe some people put the whole amount on a card actually. There was a trick people were using with Amex offering like 15x or 25x points for shopping small and most dealerships actually qualifying. Just be careful about opening a new card if your credit is iffy!

Yeah Granger Iowa. Granger Motors is what they are called. (I believe they are better known as Granger Ford since that’s what the sales manager had in his signature of his Email but they have a Jeep dealer too)

1 Like

Do you know how much of a deposit they require?

1 Like

My car is on its way from Gupton. Tracking the gps and its in Philly right now. They going to put on a smaller truck and to Boston in next day or two. When I looked at the location - I noticed a place close by where one of the biggest and funniest meeting took place about a year ago. I circled in red.

8 Likes

@Laker Better geographically as I’m 2 1/2 hours away :slight_smile:

1 Like

1k deposit non-refundable

1 Like