HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Who has ordered multiples? I’m trying to figure out my limits, don’t wanna get into any BBB bs that hasn’t passed yet either. If it hasn’t passed yet, I’m not going by what might happen. I have a 21’, 2-22s on order under my name, and just ordered a GC 4XE under my wife’s name because I felt like I couldn’t get anymore under my name.

Just two ‘22s and a TRX for me so far. I was thinking GC, but I’d want to use chapman for no deposit and I’m concerned they’ll be concerned given two of my three are with them already.

I got a trx, 392 and 4xe on order with Chapman and when placing my third, i was asked if the cars are for me because Stellantis will want to know. They are getting suspicious with the amount of orders :joy:

1 Like

I got a 392, TRX with Gupton. Rubicon with Chapman.

How much over are Trx selling?

$15-20k on the lower end but more info here: Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Wow thanks for the link!!

They’re closed on sundays

Ok thanks I thought it’s just reduced hours on Sunday. Still weird that it takes you to sales force login.

Saw a white 4xe driving around Malibu and Pacific Palisades yesterday with a Mark Jeep Lake Charles plate - have a strong feeling it was one of y’all, so if so, shit looks mad beast!

3 Likes

Finally got around to plastidip’ing my badges and removing my wrangler unlimited sticker. Finished up the front, just debating if I should make the whole 4xE in the back black, or just the 4x, leaving the E blue.

Really happy with how it’s turning out -

6 Likes

My vote-Leave it blue

5 Likes

How many coats you end up doing? Looks sharp!

4 or 5, don’t recall 100%. I warmed up the spray bottle in a bath of hot water, waited 15 minutes before each coat, and waited 30 after the last coat before peeling.

1 Like

@ElectricEliminator

7 Likes

I went with the place you recommended and I got the Scrambler kit, just need to put it on. I got the Quadratec 17" retro wheels, decided to keep it simple and go with the same spec all terrains from Falken to avoid wheel rub, spacers, lifts, speedometer reprogramming, etc. I wanted General Grabbers but they were on backorder. These are good too, I really wanted white lettering on the tire, but I didn’t feel like waiting 5 weeks for it.

4 Likes

I absolutely love those wheels!

1 Like

I think they make a huge difference appearance wise vs stock. I’m looking forward to seeing how the Falkens handle the winter vs the stock Dueler H/T’s I was running.

Granite Sahara
Saddle Brown
Body Color Hard Top
Safety + Advanced Safety
1200 miles
59k MSRP

So if I plan to get out of my future 4xe lease within a year, does it matter how i structure the lease? 10k/36 12K?