HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

I signed today and I did as well.

Technically the new july mf was effective 6/23 so it also is june mf. What was the date on your contract?

I actually signed today 7/8. Ordered on 6/1.

Also $1195 acquisition fee. I’m in Michigan

Damn $1200 hurts, good to confirm you can lock rv with clutch

I think the MF depended when you signed. The RV was locked but MF kind of depends from what I understand. Good luck!

Hello. My name is Gaddy McKay.

I have been reading for a while and just decided to move forward to lease a Jeep 4xe. I know this depend of to many factors. But anyone has done lease for the 4xe with bad credit, 619. If yes you can let me know the range of monthly payment? Thanks a lot.

GM

I’d recommend going on Edmunds forum and asking for different tier Money Factor and plug that into the calculator to see how the payments would differ.

This is what I got from 2019 and is probably 99% wrong in this case, but just to give you an idea:

Tier 2 - add .00042
Tier 3 - add .00081
Tier 4 - add .00180
Tier 5 - add .00371

Interestingly, I was able to find this document on Google. CCAP is offering Tier bumps for free through August - https://training.chryslercapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/CCAP-149098-DLR-Tier-Bump.pdf

1 Like

Oh man things just keep getting better and better! :joy:

35 days in, zero movement. Getting jealous of all the fast moving orders! White HA with skytouch and all the packages.

Sounds like mine…We may have put in the same order :-).

Ordered 6/11 and now in the installing additional equipment stage.

ya’ll have me tempted to sell my current 4xE and order one at a higher MSRP :rofl:

1 Like

I’m always a sucker for, “well the option really isnt $995 it’s $995-(100%-RV%), so might as well just get it” :blush:

3 Likes

Min arrived at the rail yard on 7/2. Still not at the dealership. Or, at least, not that they have told me. :frowning:

Ordered on 6/30 but I’m probably the most impatient person here … Still in “scheduling parts”

Very similar!

How many have you ordered now?!

4…Im almost ashamed.

1 Like

Just wanna double check my math here.

MSRP: $55,680
Selling Price: $50,669
Actual vehicle price after $7500 credit: $43,169

If I were to purchase the vehicle after 1 month and assuming the monthly payment is about $400, the total cost would be:

$43,169 * 0.63 RV + $400 * 35 + $350 = $41,546.47

I may be missing something here (is the $7500 taxed in CA and am I missing the sales tax on the $43,169 when buying it out)? I’m mostly looking to see if I can lease this for a year or so for free. Most likely will hop into something new next year given the current market.