HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Build:

• black 3 piece hard top $1,495
  • remote-proximity keyless entry (required) $645
  • safety group (blind spot, park sense) $995
  • advanced safety group (adaptive cruise control, brake assist, collision warning) $795

This “Summarize This Topic” is a pretty cool feature I just now noticing. As this thread is approaching 9K and an estimate read time of 580 minutes, this a huge help…cliff notes version!

4 Likes

I’ve driven mine since July with no issues. Last weekend a dash light came on and I checked the fuses. I thought the same thing lol. At least 4 clicked.

2 Likes

This fuse situation blows my mind…what in the world. :man_facepalming: lol

2 Likes

To be on the safe side, I’ve decided to set the fuses just before any long road trip. I get something, usually several, to click when I check every few months. I’m just going to time it with a deep clean/hand shine session, which I already do every other month, or just before a long road trip.

1 Like

Thanks Sahara?

Hahaha - all I get from this graphic is that @Bostoncarconcierge is a forum-guy :wink:

good lord i need a life

4 Likes

583 posts!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

1 Like

Waiddaminit…this is a forum!?! I thought this was Mike’s personal hipstagram!

1 Like

Hey cmon! I would like to think that 28-34% of the posts I make in this thread are somewhat helpful.

The rest…not so much.

5 Likes

I’m impressed that I’m ranked 4th considering how late to the game I was.

3 Likes

Averaging 3.6 posts per day in this thread alone for those scoring at home :joy:

Also, no hate here haha, I’m a participant on many a forum and am probably also “too online” as the kids say.

1 Like

How the heck am i 5th? I need a life…

1 Like
1 Like

Nice. Good job

I took a page out of your book and ordered a Tuscadero Rubicon with color fenders and top. I just noticed that Saharas fenders are fully painted (even under the DRL)… that would look nice on the Tusco

2 Likes

I know this is not the right thread for this type of question.

My Grizzel level 2 to charge stuck on the charging port on the Jeep. Please help. :frowning:

"Don’t sell yourself short judge. You are a tremendous slouch.

Caddyshack reference😁

Got the message from the dealership (Clutch South) that my Jeep arrived. 9/29 order, arrived at port 11/4.

11 Likes