HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Picked mine up this morning, drove 175 miles. 5 hrs later, turned it on to go somewhere and I got CEL and stability light on! Checked fuses, according to forums, half were lose and one holder is broken. Stability went off but CEL still on. My code reader says P0000 which is nada??

Everyone is making bank in the business under the limited inventory state of operation.

I hope he has a nice $$$ vacation. From the activity on this forum, it looks like he earned it in more ways than one.

Quick question. How many days after ordering did you guys get your vin and how did you get it? Automatically from Gupton or did you reach out to Daniel?

That stinks. I hope you get it resolved quickly. Did you end up leasing it? If so, what was the MF and other terms?

Daniel will have to give you von or vin, ask him a day after order

3 Likes

Thanks. I ordered last Wed. I guess I will have to wait until he’s back from vacation in 2 weeks.

1 Like

Doubt any progress happens to build until then

Nope, it’s High-Terrain with Skytouch, remote start and cold weather package.

I don’t want to say! 770 credit and somehow didn’t get tier 1?? So the mf sucks and I’m paying $396 for 36/10 on a $53k msrp. It’s ok though as ALGO offered $49700. No idea what the payoff is but we are gonna take it to avoid what seems to be a “1st year technology flop from Chrysler”

Mr. Gupton told me builds with skytouch were resulting in the longest waits.

In addition to the skytop, I believe someone somewhere around here mentioned HA trim being an issue.

The guy def deserves a vacation. Would hate to be him coming back to his inbox.

People ordering 2 days ago and shooting him emails asking what the status is lmaoo… :man_facepalming:

Anyone know when the Grand Cherokee 4XE is coming out? Heard it should be soon :hugs:

So I’ve scrolled this page for what seems like a half hour looking for formula to try and calculate payoff on fca lease. Can someone help me with that? Thanks so much

Rv+(base payment * payments remaining)+350

1 Like

So my RV is $34632, monthly before 3% tax is $384…so my payoff is like $48k?! Doesn’t sound right, my otd was $41k

Your monthly payment is base payment+ rent charge + sales tax (for some states).

Or you could just ask for a payoff quote from CCAP and subtract off the sales tax line.

Your payoff, before making any payments, is your total cap cost + $350 fee + accrued interest since driving it off the lot.
Each payment you make reduces the cap cost by the base payment (before interest).

If you haven’t done the Facetime call with ALGo yet, they are likely going to reduce their estimate by a lot. Carmax seems to be giving pretty strong offers on these.

2 Likes

My MSRP was 51875 pre bump.

Carmax offered 46k
Vroom offered 49k
ALGO offered 49.3k

Hardtop or soft