HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

I thought you were fine as long the AR number was generated on 9/30 or before?

At least that’s why I understood and I think the dealer clutch is working with was going to honor it if they could.

1 Like

Essentially, if the $7500 credit stays, does it really matter (besides time of delivery) if we do not get our order in today? I know there is a chance of colors not staying and MSRP going up, but other than that, nothing really changes? …minus the Affiliate discount as well.

Wow Jeep actually emailed me after escalating my build saying they have the parts and show go into production this coming week or the one after

1 Like

Well the fact that you won’t be able to order a 2021 after the 2nd I think? MSRP changes aren’t tied to any month, they happen randomly. The changes to watch are MF, RV, and potentially Acquisition Waiver.

Ah, fair enough. I reached out to @Clutch, Chapman and Gupton over the past few days with no response, but I know they are busy. Looks like its a '22 for me, unless I find one locally with a good price…which is impossible at the moment.

May have gotten my order in at the last minute with Chapman…now the waiting…

Who did you speak with over there?

Mostly Ashley but they CC a bunch a folks so everyone is on the same page.

She is the one that I emailed over there.

Im sure they are slammed with orders. I have been in touch with them for a couple of weeks but finally pulled the trigger yesterday…I wanted Nacho but that didn’t happen unfortunately. Maybe if numbers stay similar I can do a 22 and flip the 21 Hydro…

Yeah, it’s not a big deal over here. I just started reaching out on Monday. I don’t mind waiting, but I also don’t want to throw away a chance at a good deal. Unless there are some crazy changes for '22, I would think the numbers would stay close to the same for MF and RV.

1 Like

392 and high altitude orders are over.

2 Likes

Anyone have confirmation of 2022 will be getting the $7500? I was ordering another today with Gupton but he said if car comes after 12/31, cannot apply the $7500 credit and nor does he want to be stuck with a ‘21.

There was a $200 increase before so it should be $300 not $500.

Initial Msrp in April was $47,995 what a change from Jeep :slight_smile:

This is new news. Why wouldn’t the $7500 not be applied? It’s a federal discount, not a Jeep. Unless they sell 200,000 of them, it should still stay.

I think CCAP gives you the credit from their “pocket”, no? Usually you have to claim it on taxes.

He is saying basically I dunno if 2022 will have CCAP giving the $7500 upfront

I am just referring to price increase this week, base went up by $500.

I’m not sure how that would work because it has to go to the owner of the vehicle. In this case, it would be CCAP. Guess we will see.

1 Like

Yes but he said there’s no news of CCAP keeping it the same for 2022

There are also talks about the the EV credit changing drastically in 2022 which could make this battery pack ineligible for the full discount. Nothing is set in concrete yet and no one but time can tell you what’s going to happen next year.