HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Vroom stopped buyout on all leases. CCAP leases are still able to be bought by other companies.

2 Likes

You can sell a Jeep anywhere (no bank blocks)

I’m saying with GM Financial for example…

You can’t sell to a 3rd party but you can sell to any dealer with a GM dealer in the family

My 4xe is going to a Porsche dealer in 10ish days

6 Likes

Wait you mean Stellantis employees are creating more hype and demand for car sales? Omg I cannot believe it.

Finally arrived at the dealership yesterday, ordered 6/26. Probably be another 1-2 weeks before it makes its way to MA.

And a few more after that until it’s registered

Thanks MA DMV

Congrats!

@Hypnotics

(857) 368-8031

This is the best MA RMV number I could find w real people who are helpful

2 Likes

@Bostoncarconcierge out here preaching

How did it end up at Porsche? I made the mistake of contacting Jeep dealers for the sale.

1 Like

Thank you. This one is a flip, so I would like it sooner than later.

I am assuming the dealer will get plates prior shipping. Why did you decide to go with a Porsche dealer?

Just called around a few dealers I have done business with before or have a contact at.

Having a contact doesn’t really get you any more (maybe a few hundred bucks to get a deal done and keep the relationship going).

Right now dealers don’t have many opportunities to sell inventory for obvious reasons, so they’re all hungry to take in trades as it’s just another “at bat” to sell.

In the past they’ve wanted to take your head off on a trade but now they just need more opportunities to sell cars.

The fact that its ending up at porsche v Kia is completely random.

1 Like

They could technically ship it on a temp tag. But then you’ll just be staring at it in your driveway. It’s your choice/dealers choice.

does MA not allow out of state temp tags?

Nooooooo sirrrrrr eeeeeee

They don’t recognize them

And, cars can’t leave MA until they’re fully registered

1 Like

that’s very stupid lol, id hate to be in that situation, do MA dealers at least have in-house DMV where you can drive off the lot with plates if you buy in MA? I know NY has that.

I think most do, at least major players do.

1 Like

Hilarious because the dealers down here all offered me like $40k.

Yes for sure

Just left Carmax. I was informed that today Chrysler capital was added to the list of dealers that will not allow for leased vehicles to be purchased by them. Wow this is a bummer. Only option left is Chrysler dealerships for buying them out.

Did anyone else encounter this with Carmax?

2 Likes

Just picked up from Az. Thanks @Clutch you guys are awesome

21 Likes

That was about a month ago and pertains to Vroom

1 Like

Same all the local Jeep guys offered around what my buyout was or significantly less. They were Deff lowballing

1 Like