HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

I’ve got an HA on order since June 10. Black interior. Winter package and Advanced safety systems. So I doubt it’s steel gray.

I know it’s too early for me, but I was feeling frisky so I went on Jeep Chat yesterday and asked my order status from my 8/26 order. She said “Scheduled for Parts Collection” something along those lines. I will follow up again in 2 weeks from now.

That’s four months and no delivery, that’s too long.

It is what it is man. I grabbed one in April and flipped it for 7K. So I guess I can wait.

1 Like

I’ll snorkle with the Jeep over there

This falls into my “Hrrrrrrrmmmmph!” category.

I ordered 8/21 and I got the same response from Jeep Chat earlier this week. Will bother them in another 2 weeks.

Perhaps the dealer has more (definitive) information than Jeep Chat. I will prob check in with the dealer once a whole month has gone by …

1 Like

That sounds like a solid plan, I ordered 8/19 and asked the dealer 2 days ago and they had no estimated ship date yet.

I’m one of the unlucky ones. Ordered from @Gupton on July 5. White HA, Cold, Tow, and Power Top. Still no build sheet on Cryptostickers. Jeep chat escaladed the build a month ago and still no positive movement. Does anyone have the RV and MSRP for a HA on July 5?

RV 63%. Your MSRP is on your POC.

That’s some weird math, my man. lol.
June 10 - Sept 9 is 3 mos.

3 Likes

Has anyone had an issue with using their control number from Access Fund? I told the dealer my affiliate is through Access Fund and she said something like “oh, 50% of the time those won’t work”. Anyone know anything about this?

I am guessing your not using one of the recommended dealers?

3 Likes

Have only processed one officially so far, but it worked no problem. Shot my second code to the dealer to be used any day now, and haven’t received any issues.

Some dealers want to see the letter showing your membership is official for x # of days.

Just picked up from Gupton. Good experience!

16 Likes

Love the Gecko!!!

2 Likes

How long did it take for y’all to get your Access Fund T shirts? LoL :joy:

Once the 30 day waiting period has passed, you have to email them to get a letter with your membership number, correct? This is the letter the dealer will want to see to confirm the affiliate discount…

Just wanted to make sure…

I got mine and it was the most awkward fitting shirt I have ever seen so I had to make it my wax rag for the Jeep

5 Likes

I am using one of the recommended dealers… I will email Access Fund for that membership card/letter as all I have is the receipt. Definitely been a member for 30+ days. Will see if it’s an actual issue…

I thinks that’s the hold up with my order too. I asked in Jeep chat what’s the hold up they couldn’t tell.

My steel gray interior on HA, ordered date 6/4, it’s in collecting parts since then. Requested escalation 2.5 weeks ago, got an email acknowledgment that they are monitoring but no movement otherwise.

Will it be possible to make any changes (like changing the leather color) now?