HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

But what amount of money is worth a broken heart? :pensive:

Tuscadero with matching velour interior is calling your name.

4 Likes

CCAP dealer buyout is about $300 more than your personal buyout.

2 Likes

Where are you located my Jeep dealers are stingy as hell with buying 4XE

San Diego. Every email I’ve sent saying “hey baby wanna buy my Jeep 4XE :wink:” has been responded to in 5 minutes.

1 Like

What have CarMax, Carvana, Vroom etc offered?

That makes sense. San diego = money. I flipped like 8 trd pro 4runners to mossy toyota in sd.

1 Like

Have they actually give a good offer though. I can imagine EVERYONE would want to buy it. But far fewer would be willing to give a compelling offer

1 Like

The Fonz APPROVES.

2 Likes

Carvana is taking years to decide.
CarMax won’t appraise unless I bring in person
Vroom at 51k
ALGO at 48k
GMTV waiting on my dealer payout paperwork.

You should be able to chat with CarMax and they can send a manual appraisal link. same story with Carvana…

I’ve been back and forth with carvana support and they’ve been pretty responsive at “sir our team is on it and we’ll have your offer ready soon”, but I’m not hopeful that carvana will outbid vroom based on what I’ve seen on here.

Question, is the residual based of the new escalated msrp?

I order through Gupton in June, car is supposed to be shipped aug 16th, trying to get my calculator correct.

I locked in pricing but now given the higher msrp, would be an advantage to have the residual based off new price.

Prob wishful thinking.

So latest update I have from my dealer… my Jeep order 06/17 is finally back in D1… again. Original ship date was 07/28… pushed to 08/02 and now its 08/25. So almost a month difference between the first date and this new one. Hopefully this one sticks. I’ll likely be picking mine up end of September with the way things are going since I’m also going to be on vacation from 09/04-09/20. Oh well, it is what it is.

That’s unfortunate. They were quick to appraise mine and also came in with the highest offer.

No your RV will be based on the old Msrp. You can’t double dip. :slight_smile:

Did you try reading the first post

1 Like

Did your jeep show up on cryptostickers or did jeep chat actually tell you anything useful besides waiting on parts?

Gupton Gave me my ship date.

Bummer on the MSRP. I ordered after the first MSRP hike, does anyone remember how much that was?

Thanks

I tried selling mine locally to dealers in SD in the last month but nothing came close to Vroom. They were $4k+ from the highest local dealer (One in Escondido). 58k on a 63K MSRP Rubi. was the Vroom offer. Process was a pain to go through but its done and I’m just waiting on my 2nd to arrive in September (I Hope)

Also as previously mentioned dealer buyout is only like $300 more than personal.

2 Likes