HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

After spirits recent meltdown you’ll end up paying more on cabs to and from the airport as they repeatedly cancel your flights :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I am tempted to fly down again lol

True… United is about $70 one way so not bad

Def worth flying there. I personally wouldn’t pay $800-$1000 to ship it back to northeast.

12hr drive is manageable

1 Like

Also, there are some truly fantastic roads and sights along that drive…Blue Ridge Parkway, Skyline Drive, Appalachians, etc. Perfect way to break in the 4xE.

6 Likes

I’ll add there are MANY first hand (myself too) reports that long road trips are no issue…the seats are firm and posture is dynamite…if anything your legs or bladder will need a break before your back.

1 Like

as long as it’s not a 20hr drive with no hotel stops, it should be doable. I drank so many caffeine pillls on a drive like that once and my bladder was burning when I arrived. I wanted to shoot something.

1 Like

I prefer driving in daylight, so my long roadtrips usually have a layover built in after 8 hours on-road. Then again, I’m one of those ‘journey, not destination’ guys. edit: another way I look at it, if you enjoy driving, why make it less enjoyable, take the time…

Shoot I totally agree but it was on the way back from a short vacation and we had to work the next day so we were in a rush and everyone in my car sucked, and fell asleep on me LOL. The only thing I hate about roadtrips is the first 8 hours or so of getting out of Florida suck, its a boring and flat drive.

I am trying to figure out what exactly is the deal here for 4Xe? There is just too many post to go through to know current deal. I am in the market for a new lease and would like to know what is the monthly? TIA

Same here on I-5 in Norcal…hell I’ll add a few extra days and overnights to NOT do that wasteland tunnel-vision life-sapping drive ever again. Fortunately our coastline makes up for our desert valleys.

depends on config of jeep and taxes etc but a 60k jeep is around low-mid 400’s roughly

1 Like

Also, just the first post, then go to Marketplace and look for brokers in your area dealing with 4xE’s and you won’t go wrong. Flipping is more risky now than before, fwiw. edit: response was to Gladius, sorry

1 Like

reading that first post must be a real bitch for people.

7 Likes

I am getting a few offers from local dealers who are salivating at the thought of getting the 4XE considering the huge backlog in inventory. I requested payoff on the ~$55k Sahara I have and received the below.

This offer is only good to me, the lessee. I’ve also requested from CCAP what dealer buyout would be, but I’ve heard in some cases it can be something crazy like $10k over what lessee buyout is. I love the damn thing so much but my commute situation rapidly changed this month and I need to rethink if this is something I can realistically commute in with such a small battery.

Where did you hear this?
CCAP doesn’t increase 3rd-party buyouts, YET, as far as I know.

Both the Jeep dealer I spoke to and the sales rep from GMTV both said that dealer buyout is going to be different and that I need that specific quote. Also, near the top of the payout slip I attached there’s some bold writing that this is available only to me.

Yes, but not HIGHER, necessarily. It differs for dealers because of tax.

I cackled at work reading this

1 Like

Looks like you can make $8-9k if the market is the same as last month. Minus your drive-off.

That gets my hopes up, we’ll see when CCAP responds.