HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

You think because of this gecko orders are expedited ?

@vinny confirmed they do not get prioritized

Wranglers close month end or so for Gecko

But the color just opened up for Gladiators not too long ago

They never released it for the 392, but they are doing Tuscadero for it and a good chunk of people indicate they’re going to order. I actually think that model will look so good in that color. They’re also closing Snazzberry on the 392 this month.

Edit -

Color is such an odd/personal thing. I hate Gecko but love Tuscadero. I also really like the new electric lime coming out as the annual color for TRD Pro models

2 Likes

I’m in NJ and ordered through clutch. Cut out the bs and even with shipping will beat what the stealers around us want. Even in NY state a dealer was willing to discount a little but “couldn’t” or wouldn’t put the order in yet

Hmm I think i might have to deal with it lol

Ah crap I’m so sorry I meant to type they are NOT prioritized

My apologies

Jesus man! I had the build sheet downloaded luckily I didn’t send lol

Good thing it’s Sunday!

Finally got my VINs for my 2 builds. So how many times an hour should I expect to be on the Jeep chat?

I would suggest checking once a week to avoid frustration

Any more than that really isn’t necessary

2 Likes

I’m trying to just forget about the whole thing for now so I just scheduled an email to go out in about 3-4 weeks to the dealer to ask for an update and then I’ll start bothering Jeep chat about it. Gonna be a long 8 months :joy:

2 Likes

The best thing to do is forget haha

Congrats on the orders!

Thank you, kindly. I have a feeling I’m going to love it and wanna stay with it. Very excited.

Can you offer more details on how this goes down for us newbies.
You email clutch the build sheet and then what happens? When do you figure out the monthly cost and drive off amount shipping etc

A few years back, I was considering buying and fixing up a beater Jeep and one of the main consideration is of course, appearance/cost. I can across a vid series where a LR was raptor coated Kawasaki green, and I thought BINGO…I want that!

Bro literally first post lol

3 Likes

Maybe we should just close this thread since nobody is bothering to read the first post

3 Likes

Cough up $1k deposit plus broker fee and then wait.

2 Likes

Was interested in how clutch operated, which is sadly not in the first post

Message him. He will lay it out for you. If you are good with the numbers using current mf pay his fee and he forwards it on to the dealer he works with you give them a deposit and place your order and you are in the boat the rest Of us are in.

1 Like

You can check out our process and FAQ here, happy to help get you a 4xe!