HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

5000+ 4xE posts between this, my OG thread, and misc others. I’m such a proud papa.

8 Likes

So shocked someone hasn’t created a spreadsheet or Google doc yet haha

1 Like

lets see how many people got 4xe, not that everyone will vote though

Did you get a 4xe?
  • 3+
  • no

0 voters

sorry 1st one got messed up lol

Agreed! That’s who I just used for my order. They said the 9.5% off MSRP is equivalent to about 6% below invoice. Will confirm once I receive the invoice sheet from dealer. Either way you slice it. 9.5% off MSRP plus fed credit makes the deal pretty damn good IMO. Even better if you take the one pay option.

1 Like

I want to make it abundantly clear for all these new jeep owners…. You’re supposed to wave to other Jeeps. Don’t ruin the culture :triumph:

6 Likes

Reaction Middle Finger GIF
?

10 Likes

Are these waived acquisition fees based on our location or location of the dealer?

Location of registering

I assume its up to the discretion of the dealer to mark up the $595 fee? Or is there a “set” amount for region?

Seems like a great deal. I just signed up for a 59500 msrp sahara and lease for just over 400 a month. Can’t go wrong.

Okay, so I am considering leasing two of these 4xe’s for my wife and I to keep (not flip) I just left a dealership and they tried to tell me that it would be $500 a month for 39 months for just one Sahara.

They said it was a 60% residual but would not disclose the price of the vehicle so I assume zero discount… Obviously I walked since it was a waste of time. The salesman even said they had never even done a lease before and kept “asking” the manager all the questions I asked them.

So this deal here looks incredible. But I need someone else to help so I can pick their brain. I have about 14k combined equity in our current vehicles based off carvana offers. If I were to split the down payment between the two is this calculator coming up close to what I should be expecting? If this is too much for this forum please Direct message me. This is my first lease shop so I have tons of questions on this.

Why don’t you use the dealers mentioned here? Or use a broker? Where do you live? Do you need two cars right now? If not sell one of your cars to Carvana order two Jeeps and sell the other car when Jeeps arrive. Don’t put money down, you can do a one pay lease instead. The current MF is 0.00172 not 0.00203.

I am in OK, I only just discovered Leasehackr in the last couple of weeks and thought a local dealer would be able to do something similar in payments. Just inexperience on my end with leases in general.

Good catch on the MF, You are saying do a one pay on Car 1. and then second car just lease at the $390 a month? right? that makes sense to me.

They are really insanely popular now. Today I wanted to test drive one before pulling a trigger and was not able to find any, called about 10 dealers in North NJ area, absolutely no luck :frowning:

Your RV should be 62% if this is a Sahara. Where did you come up with 9.75% discount?

You first mistake was setting foot inside a dealership to get pricing. Never ends well. All negotiations can and should be done remotely!

1 Like

For clarification, for this month 36/10 on a Sahara is 63. Rubicon is one point deduction.

2 Likes

He/she has 12k on his/her calc.

A local dealer may be able to, but they’re certainly not going to offer it up to everyone that walks through the door.

So if I’m doing two and have about $14k in current equity it would be ideal to do one car at full pay and car two with ~$400 a month being my only payment moving forward. I would need the 36/12 for car one but could probably get away with 36/10 since she drives less than I do. Discount should be be 9.7 not 9.75 like I had but that rough estimate is what I would be looking at if pulled the trigger based on the original deal? Is it still working with Daniel at gupton?