HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Just a quick update. Got from clutch.
Ordered 7/30
Went into build 8/21
Port Allen on 9/3.
9/10 Arrived at dealer, working out details and probably shipping to WI

1 Like

Does Jeep chat have the dealer arrival info or was that from the dealer reaching out to you?

Also let me know how the shipping process goes. I’ve been looking in to various shipping companies and also know that the dealership can help as well. Wondering what the costs are with dealership set up vs going through one of the millions of shipping brokers. I ordered mine the day before you and was supposed to be at the port the same day so hopefully it’s at the dealership as well.

the dealer has the arrival to the dealer lot. jeep chat had info on the build status and once completed. once it was built I got info from the dealer.

1 Like

Jeep chat can tell you if it has been delivered. Thats how i found out mine was.

1 Like

gotta say…i am very envious of you. and reinforces that there is no rhyme or reason to any of this.

1 Like

To all folks looking to flip 4xe.

Yeh but despite what the 3rd parties do, the dealer groups w Jeep in family can buy

2 Likes

My order from 7/21 has regressed from D1 to D according to chat and confirmed with Clutch’s dealer :neutral_face: Boo, hiss, gnashing of teeth.

1 Like

Have you sold any 4xe to a Jeep dealer?

Vroom stopped buyout on all leases. CCAP leases are still able to be bought by other companies.

2 Likes

You can sell a Jeep anywhere (no bank blocks)

I’m saying with GM Financial for example…

You can’t sell to a 3rd party but you can sell to any dealer with a GM dealer in the family

My 4xe is going to a Porsche dealer in 10ish days

6 Likes

Wait you mean Stellantis employees are creating more hype and demand for car sales? Omg I cannot believe it.

Finally arrived at the dealership yesterday, ordered 6/26. Probably be another 1-2 weeks before it makes its way to MA.

And a few more after that until it’s registered

Thanks MA DMV

Congrats!

@Hypnotics

(857) 368-8031

This is the best MA RMV number I could find w real people who are helpful

2 Likes

@Bostoncarconcierge out here preaching

How did it end up at Porsche? I made the mistake of contacting Jeep dealers for the sale.

1 Like

Thank you. This one is a flip, so I would like it sooner than later.

I am assuming the dealer will get plates prior shipping. Why did you decide to go with a Porsche dealer?

Just called around a few dealers I have done business with before or have a contact at.

Having a contact doesn’t really get you any more (maybe a few hundred bucks to get a deal done and keep the relationship going).

Right now dealers don’t have many opportunities to sell inventory for obvious reasons, so they’re all hungry to take in trades as it’s just another “at bat” to sell.

In the past they’ve wanted to take your head off on a trade but now they just need more opportunities to sell cars.

The fact that its ending up at porsche v Kia is completely random.

1 Like

They could technically ship it on a temp tag. But then you’ll just be staring at it in your driveway. It’s your choice/dealers choice.

does MA not allow out of state temp tags?