How to generate TDM codes for Jeep

I had a $1000 private offer but it expired today. I need a new one but I can not get it to pop up like I did before. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help?

Do a search in here, there is a zip that everyone is using. Short of that @harrydogyo should be able to help out.

1 Like

Yeah have that zip code now 100 times across 2 devices and just can’t get it!

Have you DM’ed Harry? That’s who has been able to get one for a good number of people on here.

Try incognito or a different browser, also clear your cookies and cache, last hour usually works.

Well I don’t know how to DM someone through this site.

Just click on his name where I @ him in my reply a few posts up. It’ll pop up “Message”.

1 Like

Hey guys,

Has anyone had any luck generating the $1000 bonus cash codes recently for Jeeps? I had a code but it expired and I can’t get the offer to pop up anymore on any browser, device, incognito, etc. Please let me know if you’ve had any luck! Thanks!

He must be tired of this but paging @harrydogyo again

Use a non-incognito Chrome browser page on your cell phone, turn off any VPNs or ad blockers, clear your cache/cookies and then accept all cookies.

Go the jeep.com site and put in your zip, start a build and price on any model. Should then pop up at some point when you go through the build pages. Might have to try a few builds and it also may take a few tries as well with opening and closing your browser.

Good luck.

2 Likes

It’s not working for me. For a week. Sorry guys

That sucks. I just did one with the process above on a cell phone.

Maybe they’ve shut down generation of codes on their end?

Completely incorrect.

What zip did you use? I haven’t been able to pull one for weeks either with a MA zip

This one was 94506, but I have also recently used zips in FL and LA.

I don’t think it has anything to do with the zip code actually. Did you try the cell phone method posted above?

O yeah, across multiple phone browsers, as well as different browsers across 2 different computers

I generated one this morning.

It hasnt been playing nice for the past 2 days.

My experience from 2 months ago. I tried incognito browser, logging out, different browsers in my original computer, but failed.
I then tried similar things in my cellphone, with incognito mode, without connecting to home wifi, and it immediately poped up.

2 Likes

Finally this worked for me! I also have been trying for many days.

So based on response above. I turned off wifi on phone and laptop. Then used my phone as hotspot so I could try again using the laptop keyboard/mouse. I made sure to clear cookies in incognito mode (did not know I had that option under More Tools, assumed cookies cleared when closing tab) after each attempt. Got it in three tries.