How should a lemon law car be priced?

I heard Samcrac talk about it pretty fairly, he doesn’t trash anyone but makes it clear that it’s probably impossible. I refuse to watch those videos of his, no sense in encouraging that kind of scam. I’m not a metallurgist, but there’s no way that the frame of that car is structurally sound. I have that same issue with Tavarish and Hoovie’s Ferrari. There’s no way that car will ever be safe, not to mention the fact that it will probably smell horrid too.

@JD81 you still haven’t shared the make/model & MSRP. Is there any reason why that info wouldn’t help members weigh in on the future dependability of the car and known recall issues and how well they work?

1 Like

He probably doesnt want you to buy it before him :smile:

1 Like

I’d be willing to bet Demuro pulls in more than my household income with how many subscribers and views he gets.

Sometimes mildly bland and inoffensive is a good recipe.

He’s the Gin Blossoms of YouTube.

3 Likes

For all the reasons many have posted here, I think most folks wouldn’t be interested in a car w/ basically a salvage title.

This is the one when Samcrac bought the lemon MKX:

This is the one when he is trying to convince a lemon law attorney that his MKX was just mislabeled :), not actually a lemon.

This is the one when the reality hits:

Donut Media has some interesting videos:

There’s also this business in Dallas which posts videos of cars being towed from the parking lot:

1 Like

There is a video breaking down how much those car youtubers make.

If your car is a lemon, how can you go about selling it. cars that fall under your state’s lemon laws. but you can be sure they are marking up the price of the new car you buy from them to cover that cost.