How long can we expect these crazy 2020 Bolt deals to last?

LT gets $7250 lease cash , MF of 0.00051, 36/12k : 52% residual , 36/10: 53%
Premier gets $8250 lease cash, MF of 0.00053, 36/12k : 52% residual , 36/10: 53%
$1500 incentives for Volt/Bolt owners
$2500 dealer cash is all depends on dealer, some might ran out already
$500 for loyalty(other than Volt & Bolt)/currently leasing other brand.
There’s a $1400 Bay Area incentive if you live in SF Bay Area.(According to a dealer, it ends today 1/17)

Just an update, I finally contacted a dealer to see what kind of deal I can actually get and they just keep giving me the “just come in and we’ll talk about it” move. And he keeps asking what my favorite colors are and which options are really important to me. Sounds like I’m about to be bait and switched. But I’ll keep the forum updated if I can swing a good deal out of this.

Another leasehacker got $250 plus tax with $0 DAS in AZ for premier 12k

Pick a stock number and tell them that you want a sales manager to provide you with the current selling price before any rebates and incentives. If they can’t or won’t, find another dealer who will.

1 Like

This is very interesting. I just looked locally (Portland, OR) and I’m seeing the same advertised prices. 25k on 38-40k MSRP. I’m assuming that’s all incentives rolled in to the advertised price, but regardless this should be a sub 200 car. (We don’t have sales tax, but still)

I’d be all over this if I needed another car. Will be interesting to see what February and March bring!

Can you explain?

Is this true? If I’m currently leasing & trading in a Honda I would qualify?

Thank you!

Yes only for the $500 instead of $1500(only current Volt/Bolt owner qualify)

Can I get both, $1500 as current Bolt owner AND $500 as owner of another car, for a total of $2000?

I believe only one or another… can’t stack

Can’t stack conquest with loyalty with any company ever

That’s probably true for 99% of the time, but IFS did allow stacking of conquest and loyalty at one point over a year ago on the QX60.

2 Likes

Currently leasing a Honda works, no need to trade it in though

I’m finding that these ads are including incentives that not a lot of people will have access to. One dealership included the $1500 bolt/volt lease loyalty and a $2000 “trade-in boost” to get the price down that low. The buyer that was linked above has the best deal I’ve seen so far. I’m trying to get his exact deal but no takers yet.