How did you get your Unicorn Deal?

we always do. its just a company process lol

lol that’s weird since it’s a dealer pack cost for no reason… that green G63 even propagated through cargurus, autotrader, etc. they’re basically paying marketing acquisition costs on a vehicle that is already sold.

I mean this $ all comes out of someone’s pocket, and if pack costs come out of the commission then a portion is being paid by sales.

Eh, it’s marketing.

If it entices someone to come in and order one then it did what it was supposed to.

Yeah my dealer does same thing. He puts my sold order on their website so show they have inventory when they really don’t. Just suckers people to put an order in

Lolol ok this may be the first time Sales has defended what Marketing is doing. Like Sales never agrees with what Marketing is doing hah.

I personally think the ROAS is poor on this extra work to tease cars that aren’t actually in stock. Like the same dealership also put up that 2024 Selenite Grey Magno EQS 450 sedan that was basically a clone config I’m leasing (but with the hyperscreen as standard).

They had the pictures / listing up for like 2 days (I looked because I’m a lame-azz-SOB) and had the car listed on the sites. This means they paid like ~$300 pack for staging, photos, listing costs, and misc back-end dealer operations to get 2 days of suckering people in.

I think they’d get better bang for their buck giving brokers the additional $300 to hunt for leads on LH hehe.

1 Like

Someone better get this!

https://www.audimarietta.com/new/Audi/2023-Audi-RS+e-tron+GT-marietta-ga-2af0cc8c0a0e0a9147f2ea98d0662f7f.htm

I…like it?

Sucks, the car isn’t on MB Walnut Creek’s website any more so you cannot submit an inquiry. I guess it sold? hehehe.

Them things selling like hotcakes still. However some suckers may have clicked the online listing to see the photos. They went from 9 G-Wagens listed last week to 2 this week.

1 Like

Follow the most active threads on LH. :slight_smile:

Either that or stalk @HersheySweet .

Is that Meme thread? Because I’ve been lost so many times on what’s going on in Jeep 4XE and MB EQS thread, it not even funny to try to keep up with those.

Probably my best one was the BMW 640GT. Just dumb luck - Walked into the dealer wanting to see the color for one I was going to ship from another state at 25% off sticker. Happen to run into the SM and they had a light blue demo on the floor with 3K miles. He said he’d beat the price without shipping and pay the first payment. Loaded $82k car for ~ $600 a month all in, discounted 28% if I remember right. Great driver for 27 months until I had someone take it over to jump into an eTron - $70k sticker that was just under $50k with all the discounts… another good one. This one was emailing all the Audi dealers within the state to push the discount. Still have it & zero issues.

5 Likes

Meme thread is for the tea.

Gigantic threads are for the unicorns. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reminds me of these wheels, :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Good news

Sold my wrangler for $4000 profit lol.

1 Like

Asking the important question…

Which wheels did you sell it with?

Stocks… lol imma get other ones painted black with the profit :rofl::rofl:

Nickel Chrome those bad boys

Why don’t you sell your 1-pay lease black-on-black-on-carbon RS e-Ttron GT to your ungrateful friend for $10k then one-pay lease this one for $7k?

lol who said I didn’t already get a third etron?

1 Like

Lol get a 4th and drive back from NYC with that other black on black on carbon RS