How did you get your Unicorn Deal?

Yeah if you’re doing it remotely, targeting aged inventory is part of any good hacker arsenal just like loaners, demos and brass hats; end of model clearance, etc etc.

1 Like

BTW, here’s a ~300 days old Audi eTron GT @ Audi of Denver.

I expect @djrabbi to pick another one up.

VIN WAUEJBFW5P7005123

I was put in one of these types rooms at a dealership before. I looked around, went wtf, then walked out and sat on the chairs in the main showroom. The sales person went wtf himself and had to keep walking over to me. Your comment gave me a bit of nostalgia of the games that are played.

1 Like

I do not want my customers at my desk for more than 20 minutes.

1 Like

Well yeah, that’s why you individually sell more cars than most Volvo showrooms.

But since you are a glowing fireball, you could make the sweat box even hotter.

911 for 700 is wild hahah

RS or nothing man!

1 Like

Lol ok here’s one that even NYC banker-bros haven’t wanted. But I don’t think this dealership likes to do fire-sales. Bummer.

Based on the VIN this thing will probably hit its first birthday in Q1 2024. Banker Bros know secured flooring lines won’t take collateral aged past 365 days.

WAUBHBFW1P7901689

Hmmm I am going to NYC for X-mas. If it has red interior, I will bite. I already have black/black/black lol

Sorry man, black on black.

Ehhh if its lower than $6000 one pay… maybe. NYC dealers are greedy!

$6,000 is like one month rent for a 1bd room apartment?

Why don’t Manhattanites just one-pay lease on a RS Etron GT and live out of their car? Are they stupid?

5 Likes

That @HersheySweet mentality tho

2 Likes

grab @perdana as well! Sadly even that inflated price I’m paying more for my cars…

1 Like

Jesus… this may be worse. But maybe more up @djrabbi ’s alley to match his Wrangler.

@oarfish18 needs to tell us who ends up buying this G63.

2 Likes

I dig it… not the wheels. Need some HREs on that bad boy

3 Likes

lmao, this was a custom order and actually really nice! Traditional G class look with the monoblocks. not like every other panda or matte black on the road

What’s wrong with Volvos? I like mine and the dealership experience was decent. I think your issue is going to a Volvo dealer in the bay area lol.

I don’t…completely hate it…

1 Like

It’s a customer build? Why did they take photos after PDI to list on the website?