How did you get your Unicorn Deal?

Na I’m joking I didn’t get it. Insurance said I’ll need another policy if I am 6+ cars

Lol IIRC State Farm and other major carriers cap off a household at 4 vehicles unless you have a lot of kids/drivers to insure. Cool that you got it up to 6. Maybe you need to have more kids?

1 Like

Bro, I believe @djrabbi is done with kids lol

I only got 1 kid. I’m with Amica

Pfftt. Rookie numbers.

During the BMW i8 unicorn days, I took numbers from deals posted here to two dealers. One played games and the other dealer agreed to the deal really easily. 155k MSRP for $730/mo, 24/7.5. That was a really fun car to drive for a couple years.

2 Likes

lol I’m good. She’s only 3 and being a PITA

Dude you “need” a 3 row vehicle when you have just 1 kid?

Go get a G63 instead of a 3 row SUV.

Naa we got dogs and family come in all the time. Maybe another kid next year :new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

I let my in laws drive my other cars and keep getting snarky comments so I rather drive them around then taking 2 cars.

Ages 2-3 are some of the best…but also some of the absolute worst :melting_face:. I’ve got a 2 year old and he likes to display my personality on top of it. :joy:

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

1 Like

I was under the impression you were a 60 year old boomer

I mean I guess you can be a dad at 60

1 Like

You’re messing with me. :rofl:

I was thinking that we were around the same age. :male_detective:

10 x 10 % 2 - 10 + 5 - 15

I have access to 3 RS Etrons at random dealerships. If anyone wants one, let me know. They are all one pay and less than $10K

You will be required to donate $500 to Leasehackr community

4 Likes

My man is the big 4-0? :thinking:

You don’t know basic math :skull:

You said -20 :rofl:

I’m on the airport lounge whiskey, give me a break lol

Damn… that’s another thing to keep in mind having 3 boys. Still 12 years away from that problem when youngest reaches 16 but don’t realize that is also an issue aside them just being boys

Yeah good luck with that. I remember my dad got me a Honda civic coupe for my 18th birthday, he regretted it. Having me alone on his policy was $4800 a year vs him and my mom combined was only $1800 lol

1 Like

Is this why I see all these high school kids that I figure should be driving age but instead they’re on e-bikes with those fatty fat tires or scooters?

Since an e-bike doesn’t require insurance?