How Did I Do On This 2018 Touring Accord Hybrid?

Don’t dispute the transaction or cancel the check. Call your salesman and say that you no longer seek to complete the deal. Don’t post on here anymore until you do

1 Like

Stop that payment immediately they charged you around $10,000 more than what you should pay.

1 Like

This must be one of those unrepentant trolls

1 Like

There not gonna listen to that ! Come on !

In for the comments. This has to be a troll.

4 Likes

Yiu never know firefighter lol. I saw a lady ask for one pay on an encore and then ended up paying 5200 down and taking it for 159 for 23 remaining payments… Yes no joke

Stop saying I am a troll. I am trying to get help here.

I am calling Honda now and canceling the deal

If you signed it they are not going to let you cancel like that. Just stop the payment act dumb and walk away.

1 Like

Call ur bank bud. Put a stop payment on check. When check bounces, the dealer will call you for a renew anyway

If you are for real, got some lovely swampland for sale in sunny Florida…

4 Likes

Honda financial doesnt give 2 Sh**@ about the deal. You signed it. They cant just cancel it.

Also in the meanwhile, DO NOT GO PICK UP THE CAR

I saw something on /r/AskCarSales, but I can’t find it right now. Apparently, the deal isn’t complete until the car is picked up. I could have read it incorrectly, but if this is true, then OP isn’t screwed.

1 Like

If OP never drove the car off the lot, I think the deal isn’t official yet. That’s his only saving grace.

Maybe some dealers here can help but its too late and I doubt anyone checks till tomorrow

I would still stop the payment to be safe…These people are criminals writing deals like this so gotta play the game their way.

1 Like

They’re not criminals. They’re savvy businessmen and women that can convince someone to pay MSRP or higher on a slow-selling car. I admire that a lot.

4 Likes

Tbh, last month i helped someone out of a sport2.0 touring deal and instead git an TLX aspec for lower price. That deal is probably 50 to 75 bucks higher per month

You can still make money without screwing people over. They could have tinted his windows at least…

6 Likes

I wouldn’t call them business man, scumbags more appropriate imo

1 Like