How am I doing here? - An 2019 Audi S4 for $650?

Hey Hackers, what are your thoughts about following?
Audi S4 Prem. Plus
MSRP = $62,595
Sale = $56K
DAS = 1st payment only
Incentives = $3,500 off
MF = .00085
Residual = 51%
Payment = $650 (no tax in Oregon)
Thanks!

Whatā€™s the selling price before incentive? I think you should be around $550 to say itā€™s a good dealā€¦

1.3% of MSRP. Something stinks here.

Nothing stinksā€“Audi has low residuals. 51%! Looks like a good deal on s4

OP needs to post more detailsā€¦

Sell price, incentives, full cap (sign and drive) or inception DAS.

Good point. Updated. Thanks for taking a look.

You are dreaming if you think you can get a 62K S4 with no money down and no MSDs for $550. This deal isnā€™t terrible but you should shoot for 12% discount and your money factor is marked up. It should be 00055.

2 Likes

How do you arrive at this number?

So many people on here just pull numbers out of their butts thinking every deal should be a unicorn 300/mo 65k car without any idea what real pricing looks like. Iā€™d love to get one of those crazy 4 series deals but I donā€™t qualify for loyalty which is a requirement. 550 for an s4 with only first month just isnā€™t happening.

4 Likes

How about $600? :slight_smile: Lets at least make this a 1% deal!

For sure! That is what I am aiming for.

Thinking I can talk them down on sales price some and address the overages on MF and we should be at about $600 / mo. (fingers crossed)

Here is the calculator I ran - Does this look right?

Yes, we have to reasonable for sure. They have families too :slight_smile:

If you want $600, you have to ask for $550ā€¦dont get your cards out right away!

1 Like

I would suggest Audicare and MSDs.

MSDs? Heā€™s at 1.5%!!! What is up with people on this site thinking MSDs always make sense. It would save $40 a month on $6k is MSDs. Thatā€™s an 8% return. Not bad but not worth locking up the capital imo.

Depends how ā€œdisposableā€ 6K is to OP. Presumably if they can afford a ~$600 payment they should be able to afford that as well.

2 Likes

I have no clue about OPā€™s position. But I think youā€™re giving the world far, far too much credit. (Pun totally intended)

:bat:

2 Likes

Iā€™m with you there Buckeye. Granted I have gotten a little greedy when it comes to hacking leases (havent we all!), when I calculate out an MSD return for a car and it is only like 11 or 12%, it does seem a little disappointingšŸ˜. Obviously that is still a great return, but on some cars when it is like 25-30% it sets the bar rather highāœ”ļø

Pretty much MSDs always do make sense. Just depends if the discount off MSRP, RV and MF do as well. If OP can get a little more discount and base MF this looks like a pretty good deal for that car. Not everyone is looking for a 430i

No one is going to develop a commercial building with $6,000 in ā€œcapital.ā€

4 Likes