đŸ’„ Hot! Hundai Ioniq Plug in Hybrid $168/$1103+Tax Due at signing

Looks like I can do a deal for $120pm including CT sales tax and $2,294 DAS for the base Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid.

My back tracking of the deal in calculator should look like this Calc

Unfortunetly no single dealer in NY will provide 8% discount.

$182 with only first month at signing. That’s really good.

Rodo had $200/m with first month at signing for 36/12 in NJ a couple of days ago. Today, it is up to $214.

Funny thing RODO is where I’m getting it from as a part of the training exercise to see if the service changed.

Cool. So what was your offer that they are countering at 120? Was 132 where it started? Mine is 145, but looks like we have slightly higher tax than you. Not sure on other fees, such as DMV. Someone on another thread claims to have gotten 2 CRVs through Rodo last week.

The app prevents offering payment more than $20 lower. So mine was $113. App would not accept $112 and lower.

I missed those posts. Gotta find them and check it out.

Interesting. Good to know that it has to be a good deal to begin with if you have any hope of getting a better deal.

Does the app provide RV? and other details?

I’m looking into a PHEV and was looking at the ioniq.

Does the DAS include taxes? Or is it cap reduction?

Yes, when you look into specific car there is section called “Review My order” that provides the following breakdown

1 Like

The Rodo number includes everything baked into that quote (supposedly).

1 Like

My understanding all relevant taxes are excluded but I have not seen an actual contract. So fingers crossed.

You’re in CT right?

Do they charge sales tax upfront?

If so the $957 in taxes look like a right amount. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Also, if you can roll everything into the lease and only 1st payment DAS and get it for $180/month it would be great.

It won’t work that exact way. I played in calc. Because of high MF, payment gets few $ higher per months.

Thats for 12k miles a year. Can it be lower for 10k miles a year?

By minuscule amount. Going from 12k to 10k residuals goes up by 1% which is $260 over 36 months. Not worth it.

And what about Loyalty etc that you can’t add in the app?

Oh yeah
I was hoping they’d eat that increase as the discount ($9k) right now looks to be coming from the incentives only