2019 CRV EX-L $359/month $500 DAS

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Honda CRV EX-L
MSRP: $32195
Selling Price on paper: $28755.03 (10.7% off MSRP)
Monthly Payment: $359
Drive-Off Amount: $500
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15000
MF: .00065
Residual: 57%
Incentives: None that I know of, maybe loyalty cause I already have a Honda
Region: Northern NJ
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Link

Need your opinions please on a couple things.

• First off, is this an AMAZING deal? I know it’s good because a lease broker offered me a much worse deal. But is it AMAZING?

• Second off, for some reason I have to drop the selling price a few percentage points in order to get the same monthly payment. Why is that? The dealer showed me his screen and I took a picture of it. My numbers are not the same when I plug them into the LH calculator.’

• Also, the dealer was threatening me saying he won’t give me the deal again if I walk away (still walked away lol), do you think he’s serious?

This seems really good based on what I’ve seen on here but wait for other input before pulling the trigger

1 Like

Looks like a solid deal. There is a $500 conquest for the Crv available as well in our region.

1 Like

Would they give me conquest if I already have a CRV?

No. But don’t go back to someone who would say something like that.

1 Like

It’s the best deal your gonna get based on this months numbers. There is $500 Loyalty and $500 dealer cash included

I would love to make a point and show him that those sales tactics are not appreciated. But it’s a little tough if I’m on a budget and it turns out to actually be the best deal I can possibly get.

Honda dealers are a dime a dozen in NJ-PA-MD area. If this one tries to screw you over, take the quote somewhere else and see if they can match it. Hamilton Honda never tried to play games with me and seems like a great dealer. I’d try going to them

1 Like

On same car I got $319 for 12/36, AWD, with $338 DAS. In November Chicago area.

Do some homework regarding lease vs buy on this car. You could own this car at that selling price for under $320/mo for 24 months, less for 36 months.

I got this a few weeks ago in NJ

You have an existing CRV which is 2009 or newer? You are then getting $500 Loyalty which is what they are using. You can either use conquest or loyalty. For an AWD model (from what it looks from MSRP) that is a very good deal. I have the non AWD versions in FL for about $20 cheaper monthly as the MSRP is lower

2 Likes

@MikeB If you have the picture, why don’t you post it and remove any identifying info you don’t want posted.

Whaaaaaaaat? That would be sick!!! Can you tell me how you came up with those numbers? $28755 divided by 36 months is $798.

Nice. Very close to my deal.

I can. I’ll probably post it later today.

Use your negotiated buy price + tax. Look up what a 2 year old CR-V EX-L with 30K miles is worth. Subtract smaller from larger. Divide by months.

With a lease, you’re only paying for what you use (plus some interest) on the vehicle, not the total price.

1 Like

I got this in Pa last week 12/12/19
2019 Black Crv exl, awd, msrp 32,345, 319/month, 1500 DAS, 36 mos/12,000 miles 60% residual, Have another 2019CRV. Only went to one dealership, but let them know i purchased the same car in march from a competitor for 28,500

Just noticed youre at 15k miles, id say solid deal

1 Like

Would you mind sharing dealer name? Also did you use a third party bank as I see the residual is listed as 60%. I just started shopping same vehicle for a cousin and Edmunds said residual is 59% for 36/12. Thanks.