šŸ’„ Hot! Hundai Ioniq Plug in Hybrid $168/$1103+Tax Due at signing

I believe the app supposed accounts for loyalty if you add your cars in the ā€œMy Accountā€ section.
I donā€™t have any Hyundai in house so thatā€™s not to worry.

I only have two things - bonusdrive and CT CHEARP rebate of $500 to try to qualify for.

No, the way deal works out in calculator they do provide 8% discount AND full $9k rebate to get to these numbers.

just some clarification,

is the incentive 8,043 +1000 or 8,043+5,043+1000?

8,043 +1000

1 Like

so just updated the lease calculator to fit the numbers with $0 drive-off. the monthly comes $188/month.

So taking off $8/month for the lease term of 36 month is another approx. $206 off the total price.

I know at this point we are talking small amounts but it is about getting the best deal :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

I honestly donā€™t know exact struct of the deal on the actual contract. Those only my assumption based on the info I have from RODO deal review. Iā€™ll see it tomorrow and post it.

Iā€™d say Iā€™m more focused now on the other two rebates that can total $1k which is $27 off the payment price :slight_smile:

haha well good luckā€¦

Yep :+1: we shall see. I will believe it when I see it. Totally expect some shenanigans.

Iā€™d be surprised if there werent any :yawning_face:

1 Like

But itā€™s already ahead of the previous experience when I could not even get agreed deal to move forward :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you go thru?

Yes. Pick up the car today.
Totals the same but structured differently.
In short $2,300 DAS with 35 payments of $120 per months. Unfortunately they already baked in CT $500 rebate so Iā€™m only hoping to get $500 bonus drive. Still nice to knock off another $14 per month.
Personally cheapest lease Iā€™ve had at effective $167 per months for 12k miles.
Going to write separate post about the process and deal itself.

1 Like

Good stuff. Congrats!

Looking forward to the post.

How different would this look for someone getting it from CT but registering it in NY?

If getting it at the same dealership,
You wonā€™t get $500 from CT and your tax rate is slightly higher.
My guess $20 per months higher. With bonus drive still may be in 180-190 range all in.

The funny part is originally in Rodo app this deal was from dealership in NY state but Rodo could not get it done with them even after dealership itself sent counter offer. So I told them their app has same car from a different dealership and somehow they did it.

Does anybody know February incentives?

I only see $1k bonus lease cash on autobytel similar to the previous month as regional incentive.

May be the other will show up today/tomorrow.

Would be a pity $8k leads support is gone.

Program is the same as last month.

2 Likes

How long does it usually takeā€¦ Just one day?

Thank You for the info