Honda Accord Sport 2.0T Lease offer

are you really asking if a $481/mo payment on a $29k accord is good?

5 Likes

In other words, the money factor is very high and and thereā€™s no lease incentives. Combined with very little dealer discount and itā€™s a bad deal gone worse. Nothing you can do about any of those factors so you might want to consider a different trim level or brand all together.

Whoops I commented without seeing that it is on a Hybrid.

There arenā€™t a ton of Hybrid Accords out so dealerships usually sell them above invoice.

Thanks guys iā€™m gonna keep trying until i get a sub $300.00 offer.

I suppose you can get there if you put enough money down. Honda is not giving dealers support with lease cash, especially this trim level. The incentives arenā€™t going to change until next year so youā€™ll need a massive dealer discount to even get to $300ā€¦ which isnā€™t going to happen.

Dealer is greedyā€¦ significantly jacked up MF and itā€™s above invoiceā€¦ walk from this deal. Donā€™t think youā€™ll get this car down to sub-300s.

Should be ~350 with 0 down.

How the heck did you lease a 44k audi for less? These are 500+.

Look at his thread which has all the details about how heā€™s leasing his A4 for $411+tax/month.

Link? 202020

The way the dealer structured the deal, I do not think 350 with 0 down is reasonable for the car. Maybe 420 or 400 by reducing the MF down to .00092 (if OP qualifies) and 500 below invoice.

There is no lease support on the Sport 2.0T and dealers are not really discounting them below invoice from what Iā€™ve seen.

Back when it was new, I was quoted 370, 0 down, 36/12k. It was a Sport 2.0T. Should be 300s at this time of year.

Found easily by clicking on his profileā€¦Signed: Audi A4 Premium Plus $411+tax/mo ($0 DAS) (39/10)

Just very big discount and Cali taxes. For MD it would be much moreā€¦

Deals were aggressive in the summer/September. Plus I learned a ton from this website on how to structure the deal. I presented what the deal needed to be to the dealer. The dealer gave me the deal I presented them.

It also helps that I want a car that isnā€™t popular anymore (everybody wants a Q5 now) and that Iā€™m in Los Angeles where there are I think a dozen or more Audi dealers, all with tons of inventory and all aggressive to move volume and discount.