Signed: Audi A4 Premium Plus $411+tax/mo ($0 DAS) (39/10)

Happy with this. I think I could have gotten cheaper leases with other brands but at this price point you can’t find another luxury car with all the same features and tech. 1% on an Audi is great I think. No other $44k luxury car packs what this does. Was concerned it’d be “slow” with “only” 190 horses but it is not. I use my car solely as a weekday commuter in LA city traffic (I rarely drive weekends and I rarely drive freeways), so for me comfort, tech and fuel economy (it’s rated at 27/37) took priority over a bigger engine and RWD drivetrain (this is my first ever non-RWD car).

The car has real leather heated seats, memory seats, blind spot monitors, auto folding mirrors, front and rear automatic braking, parking sensors, digital instrument cluster, navigation and sat radio, three-zone climate control with rear controls, moonroof, a fantastic Bang & Olufson 19 speaker audio system, etc., etc. In my shopping you just can’t find a competitor with all of those included at this price point.

2018 Audi A4 Ultra Tech Premium Plus

MSRP: $43,285 (however this includes a built-in discount from Audi because it’s a “Summer of Audi” model. True MSRP if one configures it online is $44,585).
Selling Price: $35,800 (about. I don’t have it in front of me, but roughly 19.5% off the car’s true MSRP).
Monthly Payment: $411+tax (but I did not pay the first month, making it effectively $400.46/mo+tax).
Cash Due at Signing: $0 (true zero down. I gave them nothing upfront, not even first month. My out of pocket is solely 38 monthly payments and nothing more).
MSD: $2850 (this saved me about $21/month, much better rate of return than having that cash sit in a savings account as it does now!)
Incentives: $2500 Audi Lease Cash, $1300 discount built-in to MSRP as it is a “Summer of Audi” model.

Months: 39 (39 is the sweet spot right now. 36 would have added I think $20/mo).
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00005 (I’m paying $119 in interest over the entire lease, or roughly $3/month).
Residual: 51%

Region: SoCal

15 Likes

Solid deal! Very nice job.

Good job on the Audi! The discount off MSRP is unreal. Maybe September is the time for crazy deals after all!!!

Virtually every A3, A4, and A4 wagon on dealer lots right now is the “Summer of Audi” model which helps a ton, because that already builds in a roughly 3% discount into the MSRP. The $1,000 convenience package and $3,000 nav/virtual cockpit packages are added as standard equipment, but the bump in MSRP is $2,700, not $4,000. These models started appearing in July but will dry up as the 2019s arrive.

I used to ignore Audi because I bought the adage that they “don’t lease well,” but I never really noticed how much more features they pack in at the same price level as others. I do think I could’ve saved a few bucks a month on a C300 or Q50 at a similar MSRP, but either would have had significantly less features (and engine size was not an important factor for me given my driving patterns).

I agree. Very well done!

Hi, would you mind telling me dealer and who you worked with? I am in South Bay and looking at A4. Thanks!

What a sweet deal! I’m also looking at A4s and would like the dealer info as well. Thank you!

would you mind PM me the dealer info? thanks

I don’t think the selling price is accurate but the deal is possible.

1 Like

Yeah - I think he added the lease cash into sales price

Yeah I think you’re right. The $2,500 in lease cash partially applied towards the drive-offs, which raised the sell price by the amount applied.

It looks roughly like this (calculator link is $2 off, so I’m missing something, or maybe by applying the rebates to the drive-offs and correspondingly increasing the sale price, that’s where that $2/month comes in?):

I rather not share dealer details out in the open, I just don’t really think it’s my place, but it was incredibly easy. Got some quotes from dealers, all of which were incredibly aggressive in the first place (it’s LA after all). Reached out to the dealer that had my interior/exterior combo, told them I wanted it for a sales price of $35,9xx (forget the exact number, it was roughly 17% off MSRP), and they did it. There was no back and forth. Easy and hassle free. I don’t imagine people should have trouble replicating this. Dealers are aggressive to move sedan inventory right now.

If anybody has trouble or specific questions, PM me directly. Travelling out of country for next few days so on/off email, apologies if slow to respond.

i can replicate the payment and msd but the selling price is still 37088. hmm

I’m guessing it’s a taxed incentive so therefore you don’t get the full $ back as it adds a tax liability.

can you im me with dealer please I am in L A

hi mark I’m looking into an A4 can you send me a copy of the lease so I can show my dealer it so he can match it you can email it to me if you can I would appreciate it
Glenn

Wow nice job! 19.5% off msrp!

It’s my understanding Audi base MF doubled on the A4 this month, so don’t think this can be replicated in October.

Maybe next month when “Season of Audi” begins.

Great deal @mah4546 Could you pm me with the dealer info. I’m in north cal. Thanks

mah4546

Would you mind pm’ing me dealer sales consultant info on the Audi. Thanks

Sorry I am really new at this but had a few questions. The MSRP on the car was 43k and with incentives it was an additional 3800 off. How did you get the additional 8-9k off the MSRP? Was that just from negotiating? Also, do you negotiate the selling price of the car and then tell them you want it as a lease? Thanks.